Himiko Tanaami

Himiko Tanaami is one of the female students and the historian of the Student Council who currently attends Akademi High School.

Student Info

Role
Student

Class
2-2

Club
Student Council

Persona
Dangerous

Crush
Shin Higaku

Strength
Carries Pepper Spray

Appears
Week 1

Appearance
Himiko wears the Student Council uniform.

Himiko has long, straight, blonde hair. Her hair is untied, cascading down her back. She has a black hair tie resembling the shape of bunny ears, blue eyes, a bust size of 1 and she wears black thigh-high stockings and white panties. She wears the "Red Armband of Leadership" on her left arm reading 生徒会 (seito kai), meaning Student Council written in kanji.

Personality
Among all the different personas currently implemented in the game, Himiko is Dangerous. If she sees Ayano murder anyone, she will run up, spray her with pepper spray, and restrain her. She will push Ayano away if she gets too close and will spray her with pepper spray if she attempts to kill her without stealth or if she gets too close to her five times. She will break up fights between Ayano and a delinquent by announcing her presence. If Ayano aims her phone at Himiko, she'll stand still but will show no reaction. Intimidation will also not work on Himiko if Ayano attempts to intimidate her when she has joined the delinquents. Himiko is also not affected by seduction.

Himiko is known for acting childish most of the time. But she's reliable when it comes to her duties in the Student Council.

Reputation
Himiko's default reputation is +47.

Liked: +100

Respected: -30

Feared: +70

Routine
At 7:00 AM, Himiko leaves the Student Council Room and will begin patrolling all the Classrooms around the school.

At 8:00 AM, Himiko walks to Classroom 2-2, sits at her desk, and plays around on her phone before her classes start. She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM and leaves to go to patrol the Classrooms again at 1:00 PM. She walks back to class again at 1:22 PM, sits at her desk, and plays around on her phone again until her next classes start. Her next classes start at 1:30 PM. At 3:30 PM, she goes back to patrolling the Classrooms again and at 4:00 PM, she goes to the Student Council Room and stays there for the rest of the day. On Fridays at 3:30 PM, Himiko will go to the Meeting Room and meet up together with the rest of the Student Council and all the club leaders to have a meeting.

Topics
The topics towards Himiko are Negative/Positive/Neutral as follows:

Negative
Gossip
Science
Violence
Art
Memes

Positive
Justice
Occult
Music
Photography
Sports

Neutral
Everything else.

Trivia
She shares her likes and dislikes with her mother, Yukiko Suzuki.
She would be a member of the Occult Club if she weren't elected to the Student Council.
Himiko will accept food from Cooking Club members, but not from Ayano.
Rumors say Himiko is possessed by a demon. She uses this as an advantage to scare other students when she sees them arguing or fighting.

Quotes
"Playing tag or ignoring personal space?"
-If Ayano gets too close to her

"I'll stop you!"
-If she witnesses a murder

"Oh no... who did this?!"
-If she finds a corpse

"Give up, will you?"
-When she pepper sprays Ayano

"Hmm..."
-If Ayano attempts to take a photo of her or if she hears Ayano's footsteps

"Are you that eager to see the guidance counselor? I'll take you to her office."
-After catching the player doing something suspicious

"Sensei! Come with me! Someone may be dead!"
-Reporting to a teacher about a corpse she found

"This can't go unreported!"
-Running to report to a teacher about a corpse

"But it was right here! I know I saw it!"
- After a teacher thinks she was pranking her due to the corpse being out of sight

"Should I call the demons on you?"
-Stopping a fight between Ayano and a delinquent