Sayuri Hikitsuri

Sayuri Hikitsuri is one of the female students that currently attends Akademi High School.

Student Info

Role
Student

Class
3-1

Club
Delinquent

Persona
Violent

Crush
None

Strength
Armed

Appears
Week 1

Appearance
Sayuri wears the default male school uniform unless customized by the player.

Sayuri has medium long, curly, blonde hair. Her hair is tied in a low ponytail. She has golden eyes and a bust size of 1.5.

During Mission Mode or if the player customized the school uniform, Sayuri will wear the female uniform. Then she will wear short black socks and black panties.

Personality
Among all the different personas currently implemented in the game, Sayuri is Violent. If she sees Ayano carrying a corpse or murdering someone, she will run up to her and begin a combat mini-game and will not stop attacking her until the player fails a button prompt, or until Ayano kills her.

If Ayano initiates a fight with her, she will fight until either one of them are injured. If she loses, she will drop her weapon.

If she sees Ayano bloody or insane, she will not lower her reputation.

If Ayano aims her camera at her, she will be annoyed with her and cover her face until Ayano puts her camera away again.

Reputation
Sayuri's default reputation is -33.

Liked: -100

Respected: -100

Feared: +100

Routine
At 7:20 AM, Sayuri enters the school grounds. She walks to her locker at 7:30 AM and changes from her outdoor shoes to her indoor shoes. At 7:40 AM, she walks to the incinerator, and talks with Gaku Hikitsuri, Hokuto Furukizu, Dairoku Surikizu, Hayanari Tsumeato, and Umeji Kizuguchi.

At 8:40 AM, Sayuri walks into Classroom 3-1 and sits at her desk. She starts her morning classes at 8:40 AM and leaves to go to the incinerator at 1:00 PM.

Sayuri walks back to class again at 1:40 PM and goes to the incinerator between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM.

Despite being a delinquent, Sayuri's routine will change if Gaku is killed. Instead of talking with her fellow delinquents, she will sit behind the gym, mourning Gaku's death.

Task
Sayuri's task is to bring her some sleep-inducing medicine. Ayano can steal a tranquilizer from the Nurse's office, purchase a sedative from Info-chan or buy some sleeping medicine from the convenience store in town. Once Ayano finds the object in question and brings it to her, Sayuri will be impressed that Ayano unconsciously agreed to help her kidnap someone. She will agree to befriend her, but she won't do favors for her.

Topics
The topics towards Sayuri are Negative/Positive/Neutral as follows:

Negative
Gossip
Art
School
Cooking
Gardening

Positive
Violence
Justice
Cats
Sports
Science

Neutral
Everything else.

Background
Originally, Sayuri was a normal student during the first half of her first year at Akademi. Soon she started arguing with Akademi's faculty, showing up late to class, getting into fights with other students and idolizing people like the delinquents from 1989. She started carrying a sword at school, disrespecting faculty and student council members, intimidating and threatening students into doing favors for her. However, despite knowing about the bullying her brother was facing, she didn't do anything to stop it.

Trivia
She's the only female student at Akademi who wears the male school uniform.

Quotes
"Do you know who you're talking to? Delinquents like us aren't the type of people you should try to befriend.You'll only get yourself in trouble if you're seen with us. Listen, it's best if you stay away from people like us. You're a goody-two-shoes and have absolutely no idea how much fun it is to torture someone or force ransom money out of their parents."
-Sayuri's task

"What? You won't listen to some good advice? Don't blame me if you get in trouble."
-Accepting Sayuri's task

"Yeah, better run away before your reputation takes damage."
-Refusing Sayuri's task

"Didn't you... Huh, I never thought you would agree to help me kidnap someone. And yet you brought me the medicine I need. Just so we're clear, THIS doesn't make us buddies, yeah?"
-Completing her task