Erica Miller

Erica Miller is one of the female students who attended Akademi High School in the 1980s.

Student Info

Role
Student (1980s Mode)

Class
3-1

Club
Drama

Persona
Snitch

Crush
Sachihiko Fukuoka

Strength
Incapable

Appears
Week 1

Appearance
Erica wears the default 1980s female school uniform.

Erica has long, straight, blonde hair. Her hair is untied, cascading down her back. She has pink eyes, a bust size of 1.5 and she wears pink stockings and white panties.

Personality
Among all the different personas currently implemented in the game, Erica is a Snitch. If she sees a corpse or witnesses a murder, she will run to the landline phone in the Faculty Room and call the police. She cannot participate in physical fights against murderers.

Reputation
Erica's default reputation is -20.

Liked: -50

Respected: -10

Feared: 0

Routine
At 7:00 AM, Erica enters the school grounds. She walks to her locker at 7:05 AM and changes from her outdoor shoes to her indoor shoes. At 7:15 AM, she walks to the Drama Club on the first floor to have a club meeting. At 7:20 AM, she will leave the Drama Club to go to the Gymnasium and watch Daichi Suzuki and Chidori Ikegami rehearse for the upcoming play.

At 8:00 AM, she walks to Classroom 3-1 and sits at her desk. She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM and leaves to go to the outside of the Drama Club to eat her lunch at 1:00 PM.

She walks back to class again at 1:30 PM and participates in cleaning time between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM. Afterwards, she heads to the Gymnasium and stays there until the end of the day.

If the Drama Club is disbanded, Erica will socialize with the other former members outside of the club room during periods in which she would normally attend it.

Topics
The topics towards Erica are Negative/Positive/Neutral as follows:

Negative
Violence
Solitude
Gardening
Occult
Reading

Positive
Drama
Martial Arts
Cooking
Socializing
Jokes

Neutral
Everything else.

Trivia
Erica has been a famous American actress since childhood.
Although she's a famous actress, almost no one at school likes her because of her arrogant and conceited behavior.