Yukiko Suzuki

Yukiko Suzuki was one of the female students and the Historian of the Student Council who attended Akademi High School in 1980s Mode.

Student Info

Role
Student (1980s Mode)

Class
3-1

Club
Student Council

Persona
Dangerous

Crush
Reiichi Tanaami

Strength
Carries Pepper Spray

Appears
Week 1

Appearance
Yukiko wears the female Student Council uniform.

Yukiko has long, straight, white hair. Her hair is untied and cascading down her back. She has red eyes, a bust size of 1.6 and she wears white thigh-high stockings and white panties.

Personality
Among all the different personas currently implemented in the game, Yukiko is Dangerous. If she sees Ryoba murder anyone, she will run up, spray her with pepper spray, and restrain her. Like the current student council members in the original game, she will push Ryoba away if she gets too close and will spray her with pepper spray if she attempts to kill her without stealth or if she gets too close to her five times. She will break up fights between Ryoba and a delinquent by standing in between them.

Reputation
Yukiko's default reputation is +56.

Liked: +40

Respected: +30

Feared: +100

Routine
At 7:00 AM, Yukiko leaves the Student Council Room and will begin patrolling all the Classrooms around the school.

At 8:00 AM, Yukiko walks to Classroom 3-1, sits at her desk, and looks side to side before her classes start. She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM and leaves to go to patrol the Classrooms again at 1:00 PM. She walks back to class again at 1:22 PM, sits at her desk, and looks side to side again until her next classes start. Her next classes start at 1:30 PM. At 3:30 PM, she goes back to patrolling the Classrooms again and at 4:00 PM, she goes to the Student Council Room and stays there for the rest of the day.

Topics
The topics towards Yukiko are Negative/Positive/Neutral as follows:

Negative
Gossip
Science
Violence
Art
Memes

Positive
Justice
Occult
Music
Photography
Sports

Neutral
Everything else.

Trivia
Yukiko was the only female member of the Student Council in 1989.
She shares her likes and dislikes with her daughter, Himiko Tanaami.

Quotes
"Hmm..."
-If she hears Ryoba's footsteps

"Personal space, lady."
-If Ryoba gets too close to her

"A dead body?!"
-If she finds a corpse

"I have to tell the teachers!"
-Running to report to a teacher about a corpse

"I found a person with terrible injuries! They may be dead!"
-Reporting to a teacher about a corpse she found

"Did I imagine it?"
-After a teacher thinks she was pranking her due to the corpse being out of sight

"This behavior is unacceptable. The counselor will deal with this."
-After catching the player doing something suspicious

"You won't get away!"
-If she witnesses a murder

"Down with you!"
-When she pepper sprays Ryoba

"No fighting on school grounds."
-Stopping a fight between Ryoba and a delinquent