(2) THE LUCKY FAN.

Unreal.

That's the only word Miyeon could use to describe the concert she was currently witnessing.

She held a deep breath as she watched Yeonjun slide across the stage with his guitar, smiling seductively towards the crowd.

Truth is, even though Beomgyu was her favorite member, she hadn't looked at him once after Yeonjun appeared on the stage. It was as if her eyes were glued to the flirtatious man in the sparkly red jacket.

He kept dancing, the sweat from the choreography causing his once perfectly pushed back hair to become an even sexier mess.

Miyeon couldn't even process the new, sexier appearance before Yeonjun threw his red jacket directly towards her with a sly smirk.

Did he just-

The crowd around her desperately tried to catch it before she did, but it was as if Yeonjun specifically wanted her to have it; because it landed perfectly against her chest.

Looking back at the stage in shock, Miyeon made direct eye contact with the man himself. He stood directly at the edge of the stage, the surrounding fans literally losing their shit.

And while she felt extremely nervous and shocked, she looked him directly in the eye as she smiled confidently and put her arms in the jacket he threw at her.

Yeonjun's facial expression went from cocky to confusion. "Why are you not screaming like everyone else?" — She read from his eyes.

She decided to be even more bold, hearing the song that was playing come to an end.

Miyeon placed both of her hands on the rails in front of her and leaned forward, looking up at the rockstar in front of her without a hint of shyness.

From her view, he was like a giant that was looking down at her. Blue and purple hues lit his perfect skin as his eyes didn't wave from Miyeon's for a second.

The screaming crowd didn't bother either of them as they held a staring contest. Silently, they both decided they wouldn't be the one to get shy first.

Then suddenly, the two heard laughter.

"Looks like you found your match, you egotistical idiot." The blonde teased, patting Yeonjun on the shoulder before nodding to Miyeon.

Kang Taehyun was always a mystery.

"I bet she was the one that got your paper." He joked, just to piss off his older bandmate.

Yeonjun quickly shook his head, "There's no way he chose her."

"Are we just going to act as if you're not meant to be performing right now?"

Miyeon tilted her head, "And if you mean this paper-"

She quickly pulled the paper from her pocket, unwrapping it and showing them - "-Then I got 091399."

Silence.

Then Taehyun burst into laughter again.

"Oh this is going to be fun."

Yeonjun however, looked beyond pissed.

The crowd was more focused on Soobin, who had taken it upon himself to share a story with the crowd.

Beomgyu was making fun of Yeonjun along with Taehyun in the back of the stage with some equipment, and Hueningkai was sipping his bottle of water in disinterest.

Miyeon looked back up to Yeonjun, just for him to roll his eyes in complete disappointment.

He sighed, took a deep breath, and reached for Miyeon's hands that were still placed on the rail.

Then the flashes of cameras and screams began, changing Miyeon's life in seconds.

DISPATCH🌟 MADE A NEW POST

While none of us are shocked by this, we have another potential rumor about our little heart-throbCHOI YEONJUN

CHOI YEONJUN.

Concert goers say the band member threw his jacket purposefully at a specific fan, and even went over to her and spoke.

Sources also say she spoke with fellow bandmate KANG TAEHYUN before being pulled onto the stage and rushed into the back.

Is this just another poor fan taken advantage of?
Or has our rockstar finally settled down?

Stay tuned for more updates.

COMMENTS(463K):

beomsbum says: probably another
fan he's decided to play with. 😡😡😡
(32K replies + 43K Likes)

yeonsramen says: either way
shes kinda lucky lmfaooo 😩
(45K replies + 367K Likes)

yeonjunswifey913 says: YEONJUN WOULD NEVER !!!!
(23K replies + 214K Likes)

taehyvns says: as long as taehyun
is still single i am okay !! 🙏🏽❤️💕💗💙
(18K replies + 134K Likes)

hyukasfav says: don't know don't
care where is hueningkai ???
(10K replies + 126K Likes)

hyuncult says: BITCH CAN YALL TELL ME WHY HYUNJIN'S ARTIST OF THE MONTH VIDEO GOT DELETED ??? FUCK A DATING RUMOR 💀💀💀
(149K replies + 678K Likes)