(13) SEX, DRUGS, AND ROCK & ROLL.

Kai stared at his reflection, his newly blonde hair even more vibrant with the piercing blue contacts Soobin had urged him to put in.

He put on the pink blindfold he promised Beomgyu he would wear the night before, in awe of his own transformation.

This is really me?

Getting up from the seat in his dressing room, he walked to the area right beside the stage — staff members already running to touch up his hair and wrap microphone wires around him.

Taehyun was next to follow, his hair an eye-catching silver.

They were all dressed in white with undertones of a glittery silver, the stage matching them perfectly with ice and snow decor.

Behind the instruments on stage was a huge blue and white backdrop.

Yeonjun's personal touch.

Kai was upset that the older wasn't here — not even for his birthday. He was upset he wasn't there to perform for the concert he had so many ideas for.

The crowd below the stage began cheering, though the concert wasn't meant to begin for another thirty-five minutes.

He was excited to show off his new look, knowing the fans were going to be shocked by the surprise transformation.

He'd been wanting to do something like this for a long time, but was afraid he would've been ridiculed because he was a minor until today.

Kai felt brave, he didn't bring his plushie with him today.

"Hey! I still don't have a mic." Taehyun said, resulting in staff running to put one on him.

Behind Taehyun emerged a dangerous looking Beomgyu, his hair messy but attractive — long brown strands of hair almost covering his eyes.

His lips were tainted a rosey red, ruffles splotched all over his shirt. "Don't forget about me!" He smiled.

Finally, Soobin walked forward.

Truth be, he was ready before anyone else. He simply wanted to give Yeonjun as much time as possible to show up in time — his now black hair trimmed and styled back.

He was nervous.

But he wasn't going to let the younger three see that.

Being a leader was about making sure everyone was prepared.

Staff members surrounded the four of them, finishing up anything else they needed to do — resulting in them all taking a deep breath as they prepared to have a performance without Yeonjun.

They were all nervous, what if they booed them?

It wasn't like they weren't confident in themselves, but they were all happier together and felt most comfortable with all of them.

"Alright, let's get ready." Soobin called, the four of them taking a step forward.

And then they heard footsteps running towards them.

It was Miyeon.

"Wait!" She begged, hands on her knees as she caught her breath.

"Holy fuck I'm out of shape."

Jooseok, who was busy speaking with the cameraman, looked at her in shock.

His eyes widened even more when he saw a red-haired Yeonjun run in behind her, dressed just in time, his white outfit accompanied with red roses on his shoulders and chest.

"You actually came." He said in a mocking tone, expecting the other to look at him with those anxious eyes like he always did when he spoke.

But his smirk lost it's menacing hold when he saw Yeonjun grip onto Miyeon's hand, eyes staring daggers into his very own as he smiled at him boldly.