(11) LOVE AND WAR.

"What the fuck do you mean you can't find him?" Wooyoung asked, sipping his pumpkin spice latte as he and Miyeon continued walking down the street.

She scoffed, "I mean he just up and fucking left two days ago and he's still not back."

She thought for sure he would be with Jooseok or at least spoke with him — but according to him, he'd not seen Yeonjun at all.

She didn't trust him on that, but hey, what can you do?

After Miyeon had checked the company building, she went back to the boys' room. They had all looked in different places for him, with bodyguards of course, ranging from his favorite food places to the clubs he used to be found in by paparazzi.

Obviously they couldn't thoroughly look through each club, but Yeonjun was always a party animal. You'd know if he was there.

And now, it'd been almost three days since he disappeared and Miyeon was scared that something happened to him.

"How do you just lose a Choi Yeonjun?" Wooyoung joked, "He's gotta be somewhere quiet for no one to see him."

Miyeon looked away, "Or dead."

"Why does your mind immediately go to death?" He rolled his eyes.

"Um? Because my rockstar boyfriend is missing and knowing him he'd do something stupid and cause a scandal by now." She uncrossed her arms, the heat of the sun starting to get to her.

"Boyfriend?" Wooyoung smirked.

Miyeon blushed, not realizing she forgot to put "fake" in front of the word "boyfriend".

Or maybe she did, and simply didn't want to.

"Shut up." She smiled, pushing Wooyoung softly.

Yeah, you can't push him.

Dramatic bitch.

Wooyoung gasped, lifting a hand onto his forehead and pretending to fall from the impact — not caring that he just dropped onto a dirty sidewalk.

The orange-haired looked down at her stupid ass friend on the ground.

And then she kept going.

"Miyeon you can't leave me!" Wooyoung scoffed, getting up and running to catch up with her.

"Wooyoung you spilled your coffee." She continued, not even looking at him.

"Fuck."

They then walked back Felix's home, unaware of the camera flashes from behind them.

"Beomgyu, when do you think Yeonjun's gonna come home?" Hueningkai asked, arms wrapped tightly around his dinosaur plushie.

He simply got a shrug as a response.

"I don't know Kai, he seemed different last time we saw him." Beomgyu finally spoke, pushing his hair back into a headband.

Kai looked up from the softness in his arms, "What about the concert tomorrow? Are we canceling it?"

Beomgyu shook his head, "It's too late to cancel. People have already drove and flew here, it wouldn't be right to do it this late."

Kai nodded again.

"Well, who's gonna sing his part?"

And this time he didn't get a reply.

Because no one knew what the hell they were gonna do.

Soobin and Taehyun sat across the wooden desk, arms crossed as they glared into Jooseok's soul.