EPILOGUE

"You bought me a fucking dildo for Christmas?" Wooyoung cried, staring at Changbin in complete dissatisfaction.

Changbin scoffed, "You're surrounded by couples everywhere you go and you are literally single I felt like you needed it."

Felix looked at the scene in disbelief, laughing deeply and falling back on the floor.

"Who the fuck publicly gives someone a dildo in front of people they just met?" Mark gasped, looking at the three on the floor in shock before giving up and throwing himself back on the couch.

Soobin and Kai sat together on a loveseat wearing matching pajama sets, the younger resting his head on the leader's shoulder as he desperately waited to open his presents.

Beomgyu looked at the large dildo in shock, his new girlfriend, Ash, simply bursting into laughter and making fun of the poor boy.

San looked at the gift and looked away instantly, his cheeks a light pink as he refused eye contact.

And Yeonjun was too busy gazing at Miyeon — who was also making fun of Wooyoung — with a loving expression to even know what was going on.

Felix turned to the sound of his best friend's voice, "Hey, I'll have you know that not all single people are sexually frustrated."

Changbin laughed in Hyunjin's face, "Stop lying you know damn well when you wish someone was there to help out."

Felix expected to see a shift in his best friend's attitude, but he felt his heart dance in happiness with Hyunjin brushed off the comment like it wasn't hurtful to him.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes playfully, sitting beside Felix on the floor as he held a large can of caramel popcorn in his arms.

Taehyun jumped up, "So next up is Miyeon."

She smiled and reached for a gift with her name on it, eyeing one with the words "From Yeonjun" plastered on the top.

Miyeon looked at her lover before ripping open the present, revealing a small black box. She looked at him in confusion before flipping it open, her eyes widening.

"Y-You.." She gasped, tears streaming down her face as she struggled to process what she was seeing.

Mark nosily looked over his older sister's shoulder, eyes widening when he saw the present himself.

In the black box, sat two rings with a clear circular holder in the middle — Miyeon immediately noticing that both rings were filled with the ashes she had put away long ago.

"I know you felt upset when your memoir was broken." Yeonjun looked at Kai who seemed to feel better knowing she had this now, "So I had those custom made for you and  for Mark."

Miyeon lifted a ring and smiled as she read the word "Mom" engraved on the inside, the ring fit her right index finger perfectly.
"Thank you. Thank you so much."

Yeonjun smiled, "I just wanted you to have something that helped you know they'd always be with you."

Mark lifted the ring meant for his father and smiled as well, pulling off his necklace and rolling the ring onto the chain.

"Thanks dude. That's really cool of you." He nodded in approval.

Soobin saw his phone ringing, the male standing up and leaving to answer the call.

Beomgyu and Ash cooed at the sweet gift the siblings had received before going back to their conversation about video games.

Taehyun moved to sit next to Kai, who was excitedly waiting for his turn to open presents.

Everyone was in their own little world until Soobin stomped back into the room with excitement.

They all looked at him expectantly.

Finally, Soobin began to speak.
"We got accepted into Hybe Entertainment."

Yeonjun sighed with relief, "We're finally leaving CUBE then?"

"Our contract expires here in two months. Then we can all go up there and sign off on our new contract with them." Soobin smiled, excited for this new journey.

Everyone looked around the room, smiling.

Wooyoung caught eyes with San, the two blushing lightly and smiling wider at each other.

Felix and Changbin caught eyes with each other and grinning like idiots.

Beomgyu and Ash were still in their own little world, talking about some weird shit but they seemed happy so good for them.

Soobin, Kai, and Taehyun were all sitting next to each other on the nintendo switch now — yelling at the screen and laughing.

Mark tugged on the necklace and smiled, feeling comfort in his surroundings.

Hyunjin watched Felix and Changbin with a smile before he stood up to get some more popcorn.

And Miyeon stared at Yeonjun with nothing but love in her eyes, the same as he looked at her.

Mark rolled his eyes, "Confident assholes."