Chapter 26

Amaya's p

Amaya's p.o.v

It's the first night in Jamaica and I can already tell it's not going to go as planned. I was going to take Kaniya with us but my mom wanted to keep her. Miracle couldn't come because she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy last week. My sister was upset but she invited some basketball player to come with her. Trin is here to also with some one other than Boomers cheating ass. Kayla and ben came, London and Quando, Kd and some short Spanish girl came as well.

London's father got us a nice beach house and Kentrell claimed the second biggest room. He says he's ready to settle down and move in together but I don't know if I believe him.

"It's been a minute since we went on a date. You down to go out tonight?" He said closing the door and grabbing my bag from me. I can't lie he's been doing better in some areas but we still argue about the same shit.

"Maybe and go where ?"

"I got some thing in mind you just get ya fine ass dressed and be ready round five." He smiled grabbing my ass. "How you feeling ?"

"To be honest with you I'm tired and got a slight headache." I've been feeling like shit for almost a month now. I went to the doctor and they said there is nothing wrong so I'm praying for the best.

"I remember the night we made Kaniya.."

"Nigga you ain't even know about her." I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"Okay but we only fucked once." He was right I was dodging his dirty dick ass for the longest till I was finally like let me put this pussy on him.

"Yeah and we fucked to Gorillas by Bruno mars."

"I'ma fuck you to that tonight."

"Who said you getting in my panties."

"You will once you see what I got planned for us." Smiling at him I give him a quick kiss before going to see what the others are up to him following close behind.

Kentrell's p

Kentrell's p.o.v

This part is inspired by love is by toosi

I fell in love with Amaya when she was only 14 and my friend. I hurt her cause I didn't understand the feeling I still don't understand it a hundred percent.
If I die tomorrow I just want her to understand I'm sorry and that I love her even though this love shit is hard and weird.

It was getting late I was ready to go just waiting on Amaya. Boomer sat across from me eyeing Amani and that baller nigga.

"You think she still think bout me?" He ask and I look back at her then back at him. Shaking my head I smile.

"I'm sure she do. You was her first everything."

"I remember one night we sat up all night stressing cause the condom broke. I told her I wanted her to have my first and she agreed if we were in a better place and i could provide for them. I cheated on Trinity with her it wasn't supposed to be anything more then sex but I fell in love and couldn't let go."

"We some ain't shit ass niggas huh?" I laugh trying to lighten the mood I know this hurting him and he trying to act like he's straight. "Bens fucked up but he ain't going to tell Kayla he had a hand in any of this so fix ya shit on ya dolo and when you ready to settle down and they ain't feeling you find someone else you'll be fine. It's life. Hard times only get better."

"When you become so wise nigga." He said side eyeing me lighting the blunt.

"I don't even know where my head at. You ever feel like life is to short and yours is close to being over?"

"What you mean? You feel like you bout to get shot or something? Do we need to Handle something you not telling us?"

"I want to marry Amaya before I die but I don't want to leave her lonely. I'm fighting with myself do I go for the happy ending or do I walk away and let her find her happy ending cause as long as she's happy I'll be okay." Before he could answer Amaya walked into the living room dressed in all white she looked amazing.

"You ready ?" She asked completely ignoring boomer.

"You look nice." He said trying to be nice she just rolled her eyes and whispered a thank you. She grabbed my hand saying bye to everyone walking out the door.

"You look fine as fuck. Where you get this from ?" I say grabbing her ass.

"I got it just for you." She laughs kissing my neck. Getting in the car we sat quietly listening to music. My mind lingering elsewhere I was happy earlier I honestly don't know what's wrong with me.

"Aww this is so cute!" 

"I'm happy you like it. I ain't ever do this before." Parking the car I grab her hand and guide her to the beach where a table is set for two roses are everywhere not your typical red roses no I got her her favorite kind the baby pink and white roses. Music played lightly in the background so we can still here each other talk.

"What's wrong you look upset and we just got here?" She ask grabbing my attention.

"Nothing baby just admiring you and the view."

"Mmm you look really good." She reaches over the table giving me three kiss on the lips before smiling. We sat eating and talking reminiscing about all the good times.

"You got me tight that day." I say sucking my teeth while she laughs.

"Was that why you fucked her ?"

"No and you know that. I kept my cool."

"I don't mean to bring the mood down. You're really good with your fingers." It was my turn to laugh. I missed her I missed this and I think I made my mind up. "Umm I have to tell you something." She says softly. Instead of letting her continue I took her hand and guided her a little closer to the water kissing her on her exposed skin. Circling the area under her belly button.

"I want to marry you. I want to put all these bitches in the past and make us our future." I whisper slipping my hand in her pants rubbing one of my favorite areas. She lets out a sharp breath relaxing into me holding on. "I never fell in love after you. Don't give up on me cause I ain't giving up on you." Our lips connect and the rest was history.

Morning

Amayas p.o.v

"Mmm mama wake up." Kentrell said kissing me on my stomach.

"Five more minutes okay baby." I push my body closer to his if that's possible because he's laying on top of me but I like being in his skin.

"Girl we ain't got no five more minutes, get yo fine ass up so we can go get some breakfast and meet back up with the gang." He pushes off of me pulling his shirt over his head and handing me my clothes.

"Mmm okay I still have to tell you something."

"What's up mama?"

"I'm um pregnant again."

A/N you guys miss me ? Sorry being a mommy is a lot of work. 😭 this is just something light hope you guys like it

Vote and comment ❤️