Chapter 28

Amaya's P.O.V

"Bitch you're having another baby!?" Miracle shouts through the phone.

"Bruh chill out my son sleeping!" Baby Joe whispered shoving miracles head. Yes I decided to keep the baby. It's been a minute since Kentrell and I have talked about it. Jamaica was amazing after we fixed everything. He was attached to my hip. Where ever I went he went even if it was just to pee he'd sit on the counter waiting for me to finish.

Flashback

"My love you know you don't have to sit here and wait for me to finish peeing I'll be right there." I say as Kentrell hops up on to the counter getting comfortable. He takes out his phone and ignores me. Sighing I do my business and go to wash my hands. "Excuse me."

"If you don't want me around you, you could just say that." He says jumping down sucking his teeth.

"Boy bye. I have to wash my hands. You want me to touch you with a hand I was just wiping my pussy with ?" I look at him with my arms crossed and he smiles.

"I be having my whole face in it ain't nothing new." Licking his lips he grabs my area. Giving him a kiss I push him away.

"You so fucking nasty let me wash my hands. Go hang out with Boomer or something lord knows he needs a friend right now."

"Nah he said he wants to be alone in his own headspace. Why you think I been chilling wit you?"

"I thought it was because you loved me."

"Eww no."

"WOW. Bye."

"I'm playing you know I love your ass. All the other niggas turned this into a baecation, Boomer said he wanted me to spend it with you. Plus I just want to show you how serious I am."

"Oh okay love."

Flashback over

"So where's big head now ?" Miracle says rolling her eyes. I laughed and switched the camera to Kaniyah and Kentrell laying in his bed watching TV. Well she's watching Tv and the tv watching him.

"Tell that nigga he need to get his black ass up. We got shit to do!" Joe said getting all up in the camera with the illest mug on his face.

"Fuck up nigga ain't nobody sleep I'm resting my eyes." Kentrell stuck his middle finger up causing Kaniyah to giggle throwing herself back. 

"They not really arguing with each other though our phones." I say to miracle who was looking at her boyfriend like he had 4 heads. We talked a little more and I promised to see the baby some time today or tomorrow.

"She fell asleep ?" Kentrell ask with his eyes still close. My beautiful baby was fast asleep. I kissed her cheek before grabbing Kentrell's arm and pulling him downstairs to the kitchen.

"When you leaving ?" I smile at him while he rubs his eyes with a pout.

"I don't even wanna go I just got home I want to go to sleep with my daughter." We got back yesterday and Kentrell has literally been dodging his friends. I don't know what's going on I asked and the only response I get is I'm chilling.

"You have to finish your album and you go on tour in two weeks! I thought you'd be happy about that." Sitting on the counter he steps between my legs, shaking his head he closes his eyes again before resting his forehead against mine.

"If I'm being honest I don't feel good at all." He whispers with a sighs.

"What do you mean you need a doctor?" I start to freak out checking his temperature with the back of my hand. He chuckles lightly.

"My mental mama... my mental is all fucked some days I'm happy others I'm sad and want to be left alone, I want to sleep all day, smoke and drink my life away."

"It sounds like depression pa. You should really talk to someone."

"I'm talking to you." He sucks his teeth taking a step back shaking his head. I bite my lip trying to find a way to say what I have to say without causing an argument.

"You'll always have me but that's not what I meant." I say crossing my arms.

"I gotta go...will talk to later."

"Kentrell stop." Grabbing his arm I guide him back to me. "Talking to a professional doesn't make you weak.. I say that to say I'm not a professional i fight my own demons and though I wish I could take all your pain away, all the bad days away I can't."

"I got that I ain't tryna argue with you... I just can't understand why I'm so fucked up and why I want to bring you back into this shit again."

"We grew up together I know every side of you the good the bad the ugly... I will choose you as long as you choose me. I will hold you down on your bad days and lift you up on your good, you're not alone you're surrounded with people that love you. We gonna get right together." I know somethings are out of my control I can not and will not try and raise a man I won't teach him how to love me but if he can do all that on his own a couple bad days ain't never hurt anyone. I kiss his cheek and whisper I love you, he smiles and kisses my lips before saying bye.

A/N Hey yalllll adulting is ghetto who told us to grow up. Just a little filler because I feel like I left y'all high and dry but I actually had this in my drafts so I don't know why I didn't just publish it. Any who enjoy vote and comment!🩷