Chapter 2

Amaya's P.O.V

I sat at the end of my seat patiently waiting for the bell to ring it was fourth period and right after fourth period is lunch and to say a nigga was hungry would be an understatement

I sat at the end of my seat patiently waiting for the bell to ring it was fourth period and right after fourth period is lunch and to say a nigga was hungry would be an understatement. Science was never my Subject anyway so I was used to not paying attention.

"Ben gonna make me kill him." My best friend Kayla tossed her phone on the table before letting out a frustrated sigh. I met Kayla back in New York when we was four her daddy did my dad's hair. When my daddy decided to move from Harlem her dad decided to follow why I don't know. My dad don't really mess with him no more after the stunt he pulled when my momma went in to the barbershop to pay for my dads cut. He said some slick shit to my mom and told my dad they could share and my dad don't like sharing.

"What he do?" I say turning to her with a goofy smile to make her smile back. It worked I know my best friend.

"Ight so you know how we fucked ?" I nodded for her to continue "So after he started moving different I mean I have a right to feel some type a way cause he took my virginity." She looked so annoyed but kept talking. "I asked him what's up and he was like baby Joe feel uncomfortable with it." (A/N y'all should know who baby joe is come on now) baby Joe is Kayla's older brother from her momma he's also bro's with Ben. When it comes to they bro's niggas don't think straight they'll hurt you just to continue being friends with your brother even if they actually like you.

"Fuck him then. He obviously sucking ya brother dick cause why the hell would that matter. Ya brother should be more comfortable wit one of his friends messing wit you then some random nigga he ion know." I said sucking my teeth these boys really got the game messed up. Kayla laughed but I could tell she wanted to cry she really liked Ben and for him to do something like this is probably eating her up inside so when I catch this nigga at lunch I'ma beat his ass. As my stomach grumbled the bell finally rung I grabbed my bag and hand in hand Kayla and I walked to lunch.

"Maya when you gonna let a nigga cuff?" Brian shouted cross the cafe.

"Never peanut head !" I sassed back "where Ben at tho?"

"What you bout to do?" Kayla yanked my arm stopping me from walking.

"Hold on." Brian walked up to us with his little peanut head crew behind him. He had a cheap ass gold grill in his mouth and chain around his neck with his pants practically to his ankles.

"Ben an nem outside smoking sum." Rolling my eyes I pushed through the group of boys heading outside with my bag of chips in my hand. Ben was leaned up on Kentrells car and aggravated wasn't even the word.

"Don't do nothing stupid best it ain't that serious." Kayla ain't stopping me from saying my piece or baby Joe or Kentrell ima say what I gotta say and Ben gonna listen. I finished the chip in mouth before approaching them.

"BEN." All heads snapped towards me

"Mane wha da hell you shoutin fa a nigga right hea." Boomer spoke pointing to Ben with the blunt in his hand.

"Nigga I know where he at I can't even hear my self think cause y'all got this music playing way to loud." I sassed back I could feel kentrell's eyes studying my every move.

"Wha you want den?" Bens accent thick he turned to watch Kayla and Brian goof around behind me. Brian was tryna grab Kayla pony tail and she whacked the fuck out of him but the whole time they was laughing. Her smile was genuine and you could tell Ben wasn't feeling Brian anymore.

"I'm over here not over there you ain't gotta worry bout Kayla no more cause you really on ya shit. You was just all up in her messages talkin bout you love her and shit soon as you got some it's baby Joe uncomfortable. Nigga should've thought about that before you decided to talk to ha in the first place you ain't care bout her you just wanted to get ya dick wet lil ass bitch. It's really fuck niggas." I said with my whole chest and Kentrell sucked his teeth. "Sum you gotta say." I'll cut up on him too.

"This ain't you. Where ya at ?" He said ya was the nickname he gave me when we was together I told him to call me Maya but he said everyone call me dat and he not everyone.

"Don't call me dat." My voice betrayed me and you can hear the hurt.

"Why? You got some otha nigga callin you dat?" All eyes were on me. He knew what he was doing and I hated that he could still get a reaction outta me.

"I'm not ya girl anymore. Don't worry bout who I'm fucking or who I'm loving just know it's not you." The smirk on his face was gone and he looked genuinely hurt but I didn't care or at least I thought I didn't.

"Wha da fuck dat supposed to mean?" His words were laced wit venom and the problem was no longer Ben and Kayla it was me and Kentrell.

"Kentrell stop." 

"Nah you want a nigga killed. Lemme guess das his kid?" At this point I was ready to walk away from the situation. I said my piece and kept it pushing. "See now you gotta answer." I rolled my eyes and kept walking Kayla not too far behind. I know I gotta tell him about his baby but I'm not gonna do it until I'm ready. So for now he could think it's somebody else's as long as he doesn't call me out my name.

Kentrell's P.O.V

I watched her walk away. But I wish I grabbed her up, something told me just grab her make her listen. I was stuck just watching the love of my life walk away again. Keeping the same mug on my face I turned to the gang. Ben and Joe going back and forth most likely about what Maya said. Boomer just looked at me like he had something to say but ain't know how to say it.

"Wha?" I said getting in the driver seat of my Royce Boomer just shook his head.

"Nothing mane you good?"

"She keep telling me ta leave ha alone so a nigga gonna leave ha alone." In my head I knew I was lyin Amaya could say she hungry and I'll be there with a meal that would last her three days. She's always had me wrapped around ha pretty little fingers.

" yeah Ight." Boomer said unconvinced

Lyric🥵- come thru I left school early

"Ight y'all I'ma fuck withcu." I dapped all them up before looking back at the school then pulling off. We gonna talk eventually and hopefully it's soon a nigga miss her lil ass with her bad ass attitude. Lyrics a now thing but Amaya a forever thing.

How y'all feel about Kayla and Ben?

Do y'all think Brian and Kayla should have a little thing?

What should Maya do about her Kentrell problem?

Who should play Brian? 

Vote and comment loves!!