Chapter 1

Amaya's P.O.V
"Kaniya please come here I'm already ten minutes late." Kaniya ran around my room naked as the day she was born she had just turned one but you'd think she was two. I pulled my hair up into a bun because at this point the curls dropped and it was starting to look a mess. I had Kaniya at sixteen how it happened well that's a long story.

Flashback
"Kentrell move man you see me tryin to do something." I said mushing my big headed boyfriend in his face as he kissed up on my neck and playing up under my shirt.

"Mmm what we bout to do for ya mommas birthday?" Today was my mommy's 34th birthday and even though she was very much pregnant my daddy wanted to throw her a whole party so I was getting ready to take her out to get her nails and toes done.

"I'm taking her out right now I'm not sure what you bout to do." I giggled as he mugged me and slapped my butt.

"You love playing wit me. When you gonna let me get in them draws?" Kentrell and I have been on and off for about three years and it's all because he wanna mess around and get girls pregnant. Why I got back wit him I don't know he's my first love and I'm dumb so I forgive him. Part of me thinks he cheats because I don't give him any my mom had my sister at my age and I wasn't trying to follow in her footsteps.

"Boy bye like I said I'm bout to take my ma out so I'll call you after we get done. Gimme kiss." I said turning to face him he had his little pouty look going on. "Maybe later love just don't do no dumb shit okay?" A smile grew big on his face and he grabbed me up kissing all over my face.

"Ight bet say less." We kiss one last time and just before he walks out I slap his ass.

"Aye yo chill wit that shit." He said squaring up and then closed the door behind him.

"Mommmmma!" Grabbing my bag from the bathroom counter, my phone and charger I walked to the living room where my mom was on the couch rubbing her stomach. "How's my little brother." I smiled

"He moving way to much like I'm some type of jungle gym." She pushed herself off the couch I offered to help but my momma to independent for dat so she just pushed my hand away "I got it let's go cause your damn daddy keep saying my toes need some major help." We laughed as we walked out to the car.

That night
"Kentrell wait we gonna be late I feel it. Come on." I finally gave it up and now this boy won't leave me alone I couldn't even take a proper shower he had to follow.

"One more round baby come on." He pouted resting his head on my shoulder.

"Baby no." I push him off of me and continue to get dressed. He looked down at his phone then looked back at me while locking it. "What?" I say snatching it from his hand before he could reach for it I ran to my bathroom and locked the door.

Starr- why you leave ?
Starr- fine you wanna do ya own shit don't be coming to me when you wanna fuck again.

And it happened again hot tears rolled down my cheeks as I locked his phone back and went to open the door. I was so zoned out I didn't even hear him talking to me I just handed him his phone and walked away.

"Baby nothin happened she lying." He said trying to grab my hand the words couldn't even come to mind how hurt I was no it wasn't hurt it's most definitely numb. I pushed him away from me and pointed to the door he stared at me for a split second before walking out. That night was the night Kaniya was made and the night I promised my self to never forgive Kentrell again.

End of flashback
Long story short nine months later I gave birth to my little princess. She don't know her father and at this age she doesn't really ask for him. Everyone was really supportive my momma said I could stay if I get a job and daddy said I can stay regardless.

"No!" She shouts running to the door. No had became her favorite word even when it's yes she still says no. Momma had went to work early and I was supposed to be dropping Kaniya and Prince off at daycare so I could get to school. Senior year has definitely been stressful I've been trying to just get through it but with cheer practice, work, and Kaniya I have little time to sit down and do my homework.

"Maya come on bro I'm already late for work." Mani walked in to the room with both Prince and my bag in her hand. "Boomers outside and he getting mad." Boomer is Mani's boyfriend she met at work he's Ight I guess he keeps saying we need to stop playing and chill with him and the rest of the NBA gang but Kentrell apart of that and I want no parts.

"Well tell him to shut the fuck up and hold the fuck on damn." She looked at Kaniya as she walked up to her with a wicked smile on her face looking like she was ready to run and her aunt ain't having that.

"I can't he got Kentrell wit him and I'm not with his attitude." She blocked Kaniya as she tried to get past her to run with a stank look on her face.

"Oh please did you even go outside?" Getting Kaniya dressed in her cute little outfit my momma and daddy got her for her birthday with her matching uggs.

"No I'm waiting on ya ass." She said rocking a sleeping Prince in her arms

"Lmaoo girl go grab Kaniya a fruit pouch and I'll grab her bag so we could head out and if Kentrell in that car I ain't riding wit y'all." Kaniya rested her head upon my shoulder as I grabbed her baby bag and Mani opened the front door for us and closed it behind her we headed towards Boomers all black Audi the passenger window was slightly cracked smoke coming out it. "Oh hell no Kaniya and Prince can't get in no car niggas been smoking in." I sucked my teeth and grabbed my bag from Mani's hand.

"Whea you goin?" The door to the car opened and the one and only YoungBoy hopped out.

"Oh boi." I have yet to tell this boy anything and I wasn't planning on it Kaniya and I are perfectly fine without him.

"I ain't seen you in a minute lil mamas. Whea you been?" YoungBoy said looking between me and my little princess.

" I been in my skin I'm none of your concern now I got somewhere to be bye Mani I'll see you after work." I said making my way to my car. Kentrells back in town and I'm definitely not ready for what's in store.

Comment & vote
Thanks love