Chapter 5

Kentrell's P.O.V

"Ay yo why you staring all up in my face ?" I question rolling my blunt

"Ay yo why you staring all up in my face ?" I question rolling my blunt. Ben just been looking at a nigga making me uncomfortable and shit.

"My b I'm just tryna piece some shit together." Ben said all my niggas been acting weird lately after chilling at Amaya house but no one wanna piece me in.

The day was basic for me Amaya over here playing hard to get the crew chilled for a little while but Lyric started complaining and Kay had an appointment so I headed out.

"It got summ to do wit me?" Lighting my blunt I look up and kid all up in my grill studying the hell outta my face we was so close you'd think we bout to kiss "Mane back da fuck up bouta kiss a nigga and shit." I said Quando quiet ass started dying almost forgot him and Boomer was here.

"Say Kaniya don't got the same shit as YB?" He said turning to the two I was lost as fuck what the hell he talking bout.

"Wha you mean ?" Boomer asked coming to stare up in my shit as well

"His eyes and his nose I know I ain't crazy." Ben pulled out his flashlight flashing it all up in my shit.

"Maybe I shouldn't smoke dis. Where you get ya weed from?" I asked looking down at the blunt examining it. He really off his shit I mean I don't really study Kaniya face like that but Amaya would tell me if the baby was mine.

"Same place I always get it from. Boomer you gotta picture of Kaniya ?" Boomer nodded his head before scrolling through his phone. "See watch y'all gonna see." It took Boomer a while to just find a picture and the shit was blurry. " what's ha last name?" I always thought she just had ha momma last name Kaniya Smith

"I don know. Ha moms last name" I shrugged we sat there in silence for about a good 30 before Baby Joe goofy ass walked in with a grin on his face.

"Wassam." He said making Ben roll his eyes they was still beefing over him not being able to fuck with Kayla and Ben love himself some Kayla.

"Wassay." Boomer responds

"You got some pussy? Over here happier then a motherfucker." I chuckled at Quando's comment Ben still sat there with a stone face not feeling this at all.

"Hell yeah I was bout to get some more but Kayla annoying ass kicked me out talm bout some she don't wanna hear that shit while she tryna watch a movie wit her nigga and they kid." See now Joe doing to much he know Ben sitting right there he gonna say some slick shit like that.

"Kayla ain't got no kid." Ben spat clenching his fist someone was gonna get hurt and they really killing my high

"Mane I know that she was talm bout Kaniya lil bad ass."

"Right. What's Kaniya's full name?" I got up from my seat letting Joe take it before I walked into the booth we was supposed to be working on my next album or at least that's what I told Lyric. I needed to get out that house to many females in one place asking for stuff is stressful as fuck.

Baby Joe sat there looking like he was thinking long and hard about it.

"To be honest ion know I mean I can always ask Momma Smith it's like Kaniya Amour something." He said before taking his phone out and typing something. "It's Kaniya Amour Smith-" he cut himself looking lost before looking at me

"Mane quit playing." He joking he most be joking but what the fuck was he joking about.

"Gaulden." He said I didn't know weather to be angry or sad.

"I fucking knew it!" Ben shouted everyone else was sat in pure shock I grabbed my phone texting Amaya.

Baby daddy 😬💔- she's mine

Loml❤️- what?

Baby daddy😬💔- Kaniya's mine
Read 4:50

Ben's P.O.V

"They said he said he don't feel love and he so caught in these streets
They say he plottin' to kill himself because he just wanna leave
Plus he ain't happy with himself 'cause what he want he can't keep
He feel like he won't make it out because his problems too deep
He had a shootout in the south, his friend got hit with that heat
He startin' to have some crazy thoughts, he put tattoo's on his sleeve
He got one tatted by his eye, it symbolizes Nene
He swear to never tell no lie 'cause that's not what he believe
He keep a pistol when he ride but still feel like he gon' leave
They say that girl not on his side because he gave her her peace" Kentrell spit in the booth. There was so much emotion in this room at once Amaya just left him on read she probably tryna figure out who told him. All this time Kayla probably knew she ain't even trust me enough to come tell me.

I mean yeah I would've told YB but that's, he's my brother if rolls were reversed I would want him to tell me. This situation so fucked up I know Trell did his shit but that ain't cool it's worse then Starr pinning baby k on him just to find out he ain't his kid.

We saw a couple tears roll down his face but he sucked it up thugged it out and hit the booth.

"They say he headed onto the land where the gate close, baby
They say he drawin' symbols in the sand 'til his pain gone, baby
I say I'm drawin' symbols in the sand 'til my pain gone, baby
I say I'm headed onto the land where the gate close, baby
Drawin' symbols in the sand 'til the pain gone, baby
This is the sound
Movin' onto the land where the gate close, baby
I say I'm drawin' symbols in the sand 'til my pain gone, baby
I say I'm headed onto the land where the gate close, baby"

"Damn that shit hit hard. You good" Baby Joe dumbass question. I know I shouldn't be mad at him I should've never messed with his sister but Kayla different yea her attitude bad but she's more to her self she can be ghetto when she needa be a classy when she has to, she's independent as hell, she grind till she gets what she wants this is all shit I love about her and it hurts like hell that I can't have her. I ain't gonna play the victim though if anything gets fucked up between us then Joe's gonna be hurting on both ends his sister gets her heart broke so he gonna feel like he gotta choose to be there for and knowing how much he love his sister he probably gonna wanna kill me.

"No.... but I'm gonna be play that back for me." YB said right before the Stu door opened lil Kaniya came running in with Kayla and Amaya right behind her.

"Umer." Kaniya reached for Boomer who picked her up.

"Kentrell we needa talk." Amaya said looking at the door indicating she wanted him to follow her. Kayla waved at her brother who gave her a weak smile before sitting down.

"I got shit to do." You could hear the pain in his voice as he walked up to her .

"Two minutes Kentrell damn." Amaya said grabbing his arm pulling him to the door.

"One. Let's go." He said and just like that they was gone to talk. Boomer played with Niya, Quando was on the phone with god knows who some girl named London probably, Baby Joe had his head in his hands , and Kayla looked up at me knowing I was looking at her she shook her head and looked away.

Damn this gonna be a long night. Why we can't have one good damn day.

A/N short and crappy I know probably gonna delete it not sure yet but I know the song old but the songs gonna be all over the place they most likely gonna be the once I like or I see fits. Anywhore enjoy!

Comment and like!