sick SJ

The reader has woken up sick and they are just clinging to scarlett all day.

Age- 3

No ones pov
Y/n had woken up in the night feeling sick and she hates it when she is sick so she tried to go back to sleep but it was to hard because she felt so sick she started to cry resulting in waking up scarlett.

Scarlett pov
I woke up at 3am to y/n crying she normally sleeps through the night so I knew something was up I rushed to her room and picked her up out of her crib I rocked her back to forth trying to calm her down but nothing was working.

"Shh mama's here shh" she wasn't settling so I put my hand on her forehead and she had a high fever
"Oh baby you have a fever"
I went downstairs and got the calpol out of the kitchen cupboard.

"Come one baby you need to take it otherwise you won't get better"
She took it and settled down with a slight sniffle here and there.

"Come one let's get you to bed" I tried to pit her in her crib but she wouldn't let me put her down. "Noooooo" "Do you wanna come to bed with me then" she nods into my chest.

i go to my room and lay her down on my chest she snuggles into me as a way to get closer to me she fell asleep after me singing her lullaby to her I soon fell asleep after.

I woke up at 9:30 still with y/n on my chest after a few minutes of admiring her sleeping state I tried to move her  off but she just whined. "Ok sh sh sh" I went into her room trying to get her changed while shes still asleep I accidentally woke her up when I was changing her pajama top.

"Hello my baby you looking at mama" she weakly smiled at me and cuddled into me again "you clingy this morning"

"Let's make some breakfast" I took her downstairs and put her in her highchair but she just whined and started to cry for me "ok baby you are not well are you" I felt her forehead it was still warm.

I got a light snack for her since I don't think she will eat alot today and some toast for me. "Come on baby you need to eat something" "no" I got her to eat about half of it after awhile of trying to get her to eat it.

I tried to get her to stay on my bed while I got ready "no" "okay"
This will be a long morning I thought.

Time skip
Y/n has been down for a nap for about 1 hour and her temperature has gone down but she is still clinging to me and she hasn't said alot.
I heard whimpers on the baby monitor I got up and went to her room.

"Hello baby you feeling better after your nap"
I picked her up and checked her temperature it was back to normal
We went downstairs to watch a film.
"What film do you wanna watch" "mama film" we spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching films

AN-
This is my first chapter of this story. Sorry if its bad and cringy I was just bored and wanted to start a book send requests if you have any and I will try my best to write them. Bye

591 words