period nj

Age-12malyshka- baby girl Y/n povToday I woke up and felt strange I lifted my covers and saw a red stain on my trousers and bed sheets I started to panic because i was scared that mum will be mad at me for ruining the sheets I started to cry i gue...

Age-12
malyshka- baby girl
Y/n pov
Today I woke up and felt strange I lifted my covers and saw a red stain on my trousers and bed sheets I started to panic because i was scared that mum will be mad at me for ruining the sheets I started to cry i guess mum heard because she came running in a few minutes later.

Nats pov
I was in my room getting ready when i heard y/n start to cry i ran into her room becuase she rarely cries anymore
"Whats wrong malyshka" I asked as I was worried. "I'm dying" y/n said between sobs i was concerned at this point i asked her what did she mean and she showed me her bedsheets and there was blood I then realised. "Oh baby you just got your period your not dying" I said comforting her pulling her into a hug. "why don't you go have a shower and I will deal with your bed sheets ok" she nodded her head and went into the bathroom I dealt with the sheets and put her clothes and bed sheets into the washing machine and I went back to her room where she was sat and changed.

"Have you ever gotten your period" she asked i looked down as I didnt know how to tell her what I went through in the red room. "No baby I didnt have my period ever becuase I fell pregnant with you and then after you were born these bad people made me have this procedure where it stops you from getting your period" I tried to explain in the most kindest way to explain to a 12 year old what I went through.

"Thats why I call you my little miracle because if I didnt get pregnant when i did I wouldn't of had you" I gave her a warmly smile to which she gave a smile in return.

I pulled her into a hug and layer down with her laying on my chest I started to sing a Russian lullaby to calm her down and eventually she fell limb in my arms and I knew she had fell asleep I found it cute how a simple lullaby could still lull her to sleep so easily I was admiring her cute features like her cute button nose and her pouted lips she always makes she has done that ever since a baby.
I soon fell asleep cuddling my little girl and her cuddling even more into me (if that was even possible)

Thank you for your request mimiromanova i hope this was ok.
Sorry if it isn't good.

448 words