birthday sj

*Hey I'm back sorry I was away for a while I was in a difficult position but im back now.*

its the reader birthday and scarlett gives a huge party for the reader and she gets emotional because she can't believe that the reader is growing up so fast

Age- 16

Y/n pov

Its finally my 16th birthday ive been waiting for this day for ages.
I cant believe I am actually 16.
I'm so excited to see what my mum has planned and everything and I can twait to spend my birthday with mu family and friends.

"SURPRISE"
I was expecting it to be just me, my mum just watching films all day and presents but when I walked downstairs I saw a whole group of people like my aunt lizzie, aunt brie, one of my mums castmates who I am the closest with FLORENCE, and my uncles.

"Omg what is all of this" I said still shocked from the big surprise
"You didn't think I would just celebrate my babys 16th with just the two of us did you" my mum said as she brought me into a hug.

After I have greeted all of the guests who are here to see me for my birthday I start to unwrap my presents the first one from my aunts was a box of goodies such as face masks, sweets (candys), and just some cool stuff.

From Florence I got some cool stuff like holographic stickers because I love putting them on my laptop and a envelope that had a letter inside saying I get to do a cooking with flo video with her I have been asking her forever to join and do one together so I was most excited for that.

From my uncles I got a skateboard with cool designs on it as I love skateboarding and some of my favourite artist's music

And finally from my mum I got a guitar as I wanted to learn how to play it, some more stickers, led lights to go up on my wall, and just living gifts a mother would give there child.

"Thanks you guys for all the amazing gifts I love them all" I said as I was looking threw all of the gifts I received from them.
"Your welcome" they all said in unison.

Time skip to during the meal

We are at my favourite restaurant i love to go to with my family for special occasions and just when we want to hang out and chat.
I remember when my mum took me here to tell me she was leaving to go film and I wasn't aloud to come. But let's forget about the sad memories its a happy day, its my day.
The moment has come that I have been dreading... my mums speech about me.

"Hello, my time has come to embarrass my babygirl for another time. I cant believe you are 16 already it seems like yesterday you were running around oir film set in just a diaper but here were are, I can look at you and say I am so proud of how far you have come to ..."
I notice my mum has tears in her eyes has she pauses to compose herself
"Sorry I just can't believe it, my babygirl has became a young lady and I am so proud I know I have already said im proud but I don't care I will say it every second if I could im serous y/n I really am and I love you and I couldn't wish for a better daughter, you are my first child and will always be my first baby, when I first set my eyes on you when you put into my arms I knew I would love you more than I could ever thought I would love someone and im gonna stop talking now before I start crying even more"

She sits down and I immediately get up from my seat to her so tight that if she was a balloon she would of burst.
"I love you too mum and I couldn't ask for a better mum"

After the meal everyone went home and me and my mum went staight to her bedroom where we put on matching pajamas and put on one of her films after having a dispute on why we should or shouldn't watch it obviously i was on the should watch it  side and then we cuddled watching her films after I beat her with the puppy eyes that she never says no to and we soon fell asleep me in her arms hoping that this never ends.

*hi sorry for the bad chapter this was requested a while ago by someone who i lost there account from the request but anyways I'm back and im sorry for the long wait for chapters and I will post another one tomorrow afte school.
I'm also thinking of starting a new book along with this and I have a couple ideas I will post an update on them soon and you can decide. Bye*

Words- 856