attention NR

Nat had spent the whole day in her office doing work and the reader wanted attention from her because she missed her mom.

Age-4

Y/n pov
I woke up to my mama not being next to me after my nap she usually stays with me while I slept I went to try and find her but couldn't so I went and joined wanda in her room.

"Hey y/n what's up" wanda asked as soon as she saw your upset state.
"I cant find mama anywhere" you said with tears in your eyes threatening to fall

"I'm sure we can find her come on" wanda offered her hand which you took.

you went almost everywhere you could think of apart from one place where you were going now her office.

You walked in with wanda and saw your mama with her head on her hand resting on the desk seeming frustrated
You let go of wandas hand and walked over to you mama and sat yourself on her lap.

"Mama don't be sad" you said trying to cheer her up.

"I'm not sad just frustrated" you cuddled more into her (if that was possible.)

"Why" you asked innocently.
"Its just this work how was you nap" nat asked to try and change the subject.

"Good" you said. "Come one y/n let sleave your mama in peace to do her work" wanda said
Nat gave wanda a thankful look.
You went into the cinema room with wanda and started watching tangled.

Time skip
You just had your dinner now you were sat in your moms office you were getting restless because your mom wasn't giving you attention.

You were whineing because you were tired and wanted your moms cuddles

"Y/n please be quiet mommy is trying to work" nat tried to quiet you down

"But I want you" you said with tears falling down your face.

Nat rushed to you and picked you up in her arms after seeing your upsetting state because it breaks her heart when she sees you like this.

"Come on baby calm down" nat tried settling you but nothing was working.
Nat sat down with you still her arms after sort of settling you with small hiccups.

" you just wanted mamas hugs didnt you" nat said after realising what settled you down.
"Missed mama" you said sadly.

"Mamas here now" Your eyes were slowly getting heavy and was difficult keep them open nat soon noticed this.
"Close your eyes mama here" you soon closed your eyes while nat was singing her Russian lullaby that always has put you to sleep.

When you went limb in nats arms she knew you were asleep and took you upstairs and put you in her bed and stroked your hair nat soon falling asleep soon after.

AN
I hope this chapter is ok im sorry its short I didnt know what to write and ive been busy with my GCSE mocks recently and its been stressing me out.

504 words