- 하나

------------------------------------------------------☆

::🌸::

"Guys look, He's here!"

Excited shrieks of joy were buzzing at school, He was finally here. The dude everyone was gawking over skipped in happily, not giving a shit about a first impression.

Girls still drooled over him, twirling with their hair playfully, exclaiming among each other.

"His freckles are so beautiful and unique! I bet his skin is so smooth and warm unlike the other stinky ass guys here."

"Bruh His hair is fluffier than my cats fur I bet playing with his hair is the best feeling."

"UGH I NEED TO GO SHOPPING WITH HIM! LOOK AT HIS SASS!"

More comments flooded the famous Boys ears as he skipped over to his class, sorta happy no one hated him.

Ah yes, I bet you all know who this is already!

The boy entered his class, stopping his antics to have some discipline. He scanned the room a bit, obviously it was like any other plain class with dudes chilling with girls, flirting and gossiping amongst themselves. Not too surprising.

His eyebrows furrowed at a dude sitting far away from the rest of the class, a dark olive hoodie covered his body, the hood over his head as his eyes only seemed to stare uninterestingly at nothing.

He seemed to catch the boys gaze, rolling his eyes as he adjusted the black mask covering his face.

"Huh, that's weird. I'll try making friends with him! Maybe that would cheer him up." The boy said, before the teacher had entered the class. The boy hurriedly stood by the teachers desk to introduce himself and the students sat down already squealing and staring at the popular guy.

"Alrighty settle down students! As you all know this is our new student joining us here today! Please make him feel comfortable and do respect him as your fellow friend! You may now introduce yourself dear."

The boy smiles, his eyes into cresents as he says, "hello everyone, pleased to meet yall I'm Lee Felix! I'm 21 years old and I'm from Australia."

Girls had gaped mouths and were biting their lip at his deep voice while guys seemed to be shocked at it too. How could someone have such a deep voice!

The teacher made Felix sit down at the middle of the class, getting flirty looks from girls and smirks from dudes. When averting his eyes at the suspicious dude, he didn't even care! Yikes, guess he doesn't like me.

Felix sighed, turning his attention back to the teacher.

"Cheers to a new school experience!" He thought, not knowing what awaits him.

::🌸:: -----------------------------------------------☆

- helloo author here!! Srry this is kinda short its 2 am sobs but I wanted to atleast start the book somewhere dbfnfbfb ok hope ur enjoying the beginning atleast LMAO alright ily all 😭✋