-일곱

---------------------------------------------------------☆
::💔::

Felix's pov:

It had been a week since I found out Hyunjin's true colors.

And my brothers scheme.

I can't even call him a brother... what he was doing to to his own blood.. just cause I didn't care about him. I mean my parents were always right! Parents are meant to guide you and how can they ever lie to their own child?

That's so low of any parent.

It was Changbins fault for not listening to our parents. He was a badly behaved bitch Just like mom and dad said.

My mom and dad always disciplined me well! Hahahah!!!

Always beating me with a belt. Over and over and over and over...

If I got even one grade below my classmates..

I liked it though. My parents said it was a fun playtime.

It really was fun!! My parents clinging onto me digging their nails to hold me as my flesh was struck over and over again.

My parents loved me though!! They always hugged and kissed me and said they loved me!

That's completely part of being a parent.

Discipline.

I was always beat up though and I loved it!! It was better than being around in my old school.

I was called a faggot. A homosexual rat.
Drowned up in the boys toilet. They didn't even flush after they were done!

I was always laughed upon for liking guys, it wasn't a normal sight.

I guess when changbin came out gay like me — my parents beat him up too!

But he didn't listen after that punishment! What a bastard of a child! He should learn better.

I saw Hyunjin come in and locking the door behind him.

I was tied to a pole strongly, the ropes cutting my skin.. just like mum and dad.. hahaha.

"Lix!.." the bastard whispered.

A tape was over my mouth but I muffle screamed swear words at him. Tears flowed down my red blood stained face.

I was hurt.

Betrayed.

Heartbroken.

He took my feelings and threw them down a cliff.

Did he even care about me or love me? It was all lies right? Why did I follow him behind like a puppy? Why was I so kind to him? I'm such an idiot.

Hyunjin grabbed a small knife coming towards me.

I immediately started kicking and aggressively trying to hit him though I was tied.

"MMFXUICYOU..GODIEMMF..IDONTWANNATWAFLK..." my anger grew and grew. My tears didn't stop. I was just so... angry.

"Lix.." He reached an arm to pet me.
God no. This disgusting bastard wants to run back to me.

I tried shoving his hand off by moving my head away from him.

Hyunjin sighed.

I flipped him off with my tied hands.

"You really got hurt by me.. I'm sorry okay?"

No way he's saying sorry to me guys! Awwww how sweet. Bastard.

I didn't even care listening to him. This was all lies.

"Look Lix.. I know I'm a bastard and I don't deserve what I did to you. I know i hurt you and caused you in this situation but..."

"I can let you out."

I can't believe my ears out. Bastard wants to help me after what he did to me!

"Idontfwkkntrustyow."

Hyunjin breathed a laugh out peeling the tape off my mouth. I took a fresh feeling of cool air on my stinging skin.

"Screw you Son of a bitch. I don't trust you one bit! You fucking lied to me! You hurt me after whatever we had spent time with each other!"

"Look I know Felix.. I seriously hurt you but I'm willing to atleast get you outta here! I didn't know they'll mistreat you that bad!"

"What did you think they would do? Sing me lullabies and treat this like a coffee date?"

"I mean... sort of. Like i thought they'd just talk it or reason it out with you uttermost. I didn't expect.. this."

"Tch. Fuck off and leave me alone. I don't wanna see your face."

"You know what Felix..."

He got up making me a little scared. Would he hit me too?"

"I will show you.." He cut off the ropes tying me carefully.

"How much you mean to me."

I was... free? Just like that? What? This makes no sense.

But you know what?

If I have the chance to run.. why not take it?

"I'm.. free?" I mumbled to Hyunjin who just nodded.

"I'm free!! Thank you Hyunjin!" I said before sneaking out the door.

I scanned the empty warehouse before leaving.

There was no one around the empty area giving me relief.

I noticed a huge shutter gate which needed a code to be opened.

How the hell would I get outta here without the code?

If I break it Someone would catch me. It may not even work!

I felt a soft tap on my shoulder making me flinch.

It was hyunjin! Jeez.

"Gimme some warning dumbass!" I whispered to him.

"I'll help you open the shutter and you slip out okay?" He whispered back to me.

I nodded, feeling a sense of happiness I would be free from this hell.

We both sneaked towards the gate, making mindful of our surroundings.

Hyunjin seemed to punch some buttons in the keypad making the shutter open half way.

I smiled seeing it open.

"Thanks Hyunjin."

"No problem. Enjoy. Oh.."

"Hm?" I said before slipping out.

Only...

I didn't realize the electric sensors blocking the entrance.