-다섯

------------------------------------------------------☆

:: <3 ::

"Sorry if this is a lil tough for me, we have just started on the right path bonding and I don't wanna scare you off." Felix chuckled awkwardly.

"I know I was a piece of shit but hey if it bothers you I'll stop." Hyunjin sighed rolling on the grass. He ended up rolling off the small cliff the tree grew on.

"You looked like a rolled up sushi." The freckled boy laughed out.

Hyunjin stuck his tongue out. He scrambled up to a spot next to Felix dusting his grassy ass off.

Felix made a face back at him. What a weirdo.

"Your so weird Hyunjin."

Hyunjin flipped him off, "Look who's talking."

"No like, you hated me all this time and hurt me so much now look at you! You've flipped and are kissing my ass too."

"choke on bread jeongin." Hyunjin mumbled.

"Look... I know it feels weird I've flipped but hanging out with you slowly made me realise.. maybe I was wrong about you. Maybe your different from the irritating rat I know. I'll officially tell you.. I'm sorry for how I've treated you, I didn't know how to approach you and you became so clingy, I guess your efforts got me thinking."

"Oh.. well thanks I guess."

"So we're good?" Hyunjin mumbled.

"Yep we are, thanks for the apology by the way! if you hurt me again, i will throw you into a ditch." Felix playfully clung onto his arm.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, nuzzling the boys head slightly as he clung on.

"...Lix, look at the stars." Hyunjin grinned in tiny.

"Yeah! It's so pretty and the little stars are so relaxing." Lix smiled.

"Thats true, I always come here cuz the bright lights give me some hope." Hyunjin tried poking a star jokingly.

His ears perked at a camera flicker flash.

"Lix! I will beat your flat ass!"

"IM THICKER THAN YOU ATLEAST-"

"delete that photo!"

"NO ITS PRETTY!"

Hyunjin ended up playfully wrestling him, both boys laughing harmonously panting over each other.

yes this is very gay.

"Fine I'll let you keep ONE photo." Hyunjin mumbled making Felix woohoo in cheer.

"Only if.." Hyunjin was quick on his feet, taking a weird shaky photo of him.

"HAH!"

"HYUNJIN YOU BITC-"

They ended up wrestling each other again, feeling twice as tired but Hyunjin won again. Man this dude is strong!

"Fineeeeeee You win." Felix giggled breathlessly making Hyunjin smirk.

Hyunjin rolled next to him as they lay looking at the glitter lit sky resting themselves up.

What they didn't realise was that they passed out due to tiredness.

Time: 12:30 PM

Hyunjin slowly opened his tired eyes to hear soft sobbing.

he turned over to see Felix on his side with dried tears on his cheeks in his slumber.

Hyunjin didn't panic but gently wiped his tears off, wondering what made him cry.

"mom..no..app..appa..?...NO..NO...NO!" the freckled boy woke up in a sudden jerk, shoving hyunjin's hand away harshly. His heart beat so loud he could hear it.

"Lix...?" Hyunjin sat up looking at him. He had a hand out to hold. I guess?

Lix grabbed his hand in immediate response shuffling closer to Hyunjin for comfort. Hyunjin sighed, wrapping his long arms around Felix but pretty awkwardly. Felix didn't care, just finding safety in his hands cuddling into him.

Hyunjin had a soft blush but shook it off, while Felix's soft cries quietened down.

"My parents.. Jinnie hyung. I don't wanna see that dream."

"relax Lixie..do you wanna tell me what happened?" Hyunjin started rubbing soft circles on his back with his finger for comfort.

Felix nodded, wiping his tear stained face.

"My parents and I actually have a good relationship! actually very good! it's just..."

"Just?"

"My.. brother.."

"Brother?" Hyunjin blinked, He should have felt shocked but he wasn't.

"Yeah.. He was.. the Family's disappointment."

"Yikes I feel bad for him."

"No please don't! I hate him with all my guts." Felix held a hatred in his eyes getting reminded of his brother.

"Well.. what did he do to you?" Hyunjin asked, giving Felix some personal space.

"Well in the dream, he had me tied. I was glued to my spot as my brother was beating my parents up... over and over and over again... blood spewing, their helpless cries, the knife, chainsaw, the body parts... just..."

Felix noticed Hyunjin moving and nudged closer to him for warmth.

"But in real life.. He.. he.. just disgusted me. He never listened to my parents who cared about him. They were always so nice to him but he always shoved them off or ignored their affection for him. My parents always complained he was a disgrace and they should have never taken care of him. I also grew hate for him cuz how he treated me and my parents."

"I'm so sorry Felix, you don't need this in your life at all. Your actually friendly and kind.. I guess. If you ever need me around just call ok?" Hyunjin patted his head softly.

"Thanks Jinnie Hyung, But you don't worry Changbin Hyung deserves to be punished not you okay?" Felix rested his head on Hyunjin's shoulder.

Wait.
Changbin...

Chang...bin...

He... Felix...

So thats why....

"Jinnie hyung?" Felix shook Hyunjin slightly from his thoughts.

"Hm? Oh. Haha sorry. Ya, I'm fine."

Felix felt his eyes getting droopy from his venting and the way he had cried.

"Thanks Again Jinnie hyung.. i would have suffered without telling you.. your the best." Felix mumbled before falling into a deep slumber

"Mhm no problem Felix."

Hyunjin waited for Felix to sleep well before a smirk formed on his slender lips.

His eyes masked by pure kindness replaced by a grin.

A black car stood outside Hyunjin's house.

"Your too naive Lix."