-육

------------------------------------------------------☆

:: 🔪 ::

"Fuck my head hurts like shit. It smells horrible here uhm... wait where am I and where is Hyunjin? I remember sleeping on his shoulder and suddenly I'm somewhere alone? I want to scream but I feel something sticky covering my mouth and I can't see anything. What the fuck... where is Hyunjin.. I miss him... my body hurts... I'm scared.. help.. "

There was silence In the mysterious room.
Just a tied up aussie boy in a chair.
His beautiful skin carved with red burning gashes and wounds.
His luscious hair all fucked up, his face? All dirty and painted with fear.
He was helpless.
He didn't know where he was and where Hyunjin was.
He was scared, he wanted to go home.
Cuddle Hyunjin as they giggled softly and they confessed under a moonlit sky, a tender kiss confessing their feelings.

But guess what?

This is life.

It's never happy.

It never has good endings.

Felix felt his heart shatter, what was going to happen to him?
Will he be slaughtered just like this?
He didn't know if he could get out of here alive or not.
Tears fell down the boys cheeks, the silence of the room was too loud.
Was Hyunjin alright? Is he the reason he was here?
If it was for Hyunjin, Felix would give his all.
He didn't care.

His thoughts were interrupted by the door squeaking open.
Felix's attempts of speaking were muffled.
There was no voice from the person but they ripped Felix's tape off so harshly the boy yelped in pain.
His mouth was red and it stung like shit.
Felix hiccuped his tears screaming, "WHO ARE YOU FUCKER? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME? WHERES HYUNJIN? ANSWER ME OR-"

Thwack.
The slap on Felix's cheek was enough to create a silence.
Felix had silent tears on his cheeks again.

"Ah Felix Felix." The familiar voice whispered in his ear.

The static pain in Lix's ear along with the voice couldn't help Felix think.

"You naive whore."

"Huh..."

"Always such a mommy daddy baby right..?"

"What.." Felix felt his hair getting played with, until the hard clench got him crying in pain.

"I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR BLOOD SPRAYING BITCH."

"NO.. NO.. PLEASE STOP.. I DONT DESERVE THIS.. PLEASE LET ME GO..."

Felix was dragged by his hair outside somewhere, depending on the light reflecting on his blindfold. He kept yelping and crying to be let go.

"FELIX..? BABY..?" He heard the familiar soft voice again. Hyunjin. Oh how he wanted to leave from here with Hyunjin and hug him close.

"HYUNJIN.. HYUNJIN.. HELP ME.. PLEASE.. IM SCARED.."

"FELIX BABY ITS ALL OKA-"

They set Felix in front of Hyunjin, He couldn't see him.

The person had smacked a bat against Felix's head to make it bleed and cause the boys chair to fall over.
"HELP ME.. PLEASE STOP.. S-STO.."
Felix tried with all his energy but the injury in his head made it worse for him to be stable.

"LIX.. STOP IT YOU MONSTER.." He could hear Hyunjin yell.

"Ahhaha this is fun.. I'm certainly enjoying this show! Better than being with the so called family that loves me so much! Right Felix little bro..?" The voice giggled.

Felix's eyes widened.

Chang..

Bin..

He..

No.. fucking..

Way.

"You.. yo-u...." Felix stuttered.

Changbin's laughter echoed throughout the room.

All Felix could do was scream.

"YOU FUCKER... YOU WOULD DO THIS TO YOUR OWN BROTHER...? NO WONDER MOM AND DAD WERE SO TIRED OF YOUR BEHAVIOR.. YOUR A PIECE OF TRASH, A PIECE OF SHIT TO ROT IN FIRE AND BE BURNED ALIVE. IF YOU WERE KILLED I'D WATCH YOU DIE HAPPILY.. GOOD THING I ALWAYS HATED YOU.."

He felt his chair being picked up, setting him straight. His blindfold being tied open.

He couldn't believe the scene in front of him.

Hyunjin sat on the chair, a sinister grin on his face. He was smiling...? He didn't look worried at all for Felix or anything. He wasn't tied or injured. He was wearing a black outfit, smiling with a shimmer in his eyes.
Felix's heart was shattered. Fallen to the ground in pieces and burnt.

Hyunjin betrayed him.

All those lies.

That he liked him, their bonding and what they shared towards each other.

All gone.

Just like that.

"Hyun..."
"Jinnie..."

"Awwww look binnie baby!! The school's kindest boy is trembling! ~"