Chapter 1

Caira's POV:

"CIARA Mia's here!" My mom shouts from downstairs. I grab my shoes and I run downstairs. "Hey" I say and hug Mia "hey" she responds. "Ready"she asks and I put on my shoes and nod my head yes. "Bye mom bye dad" I say and hug them both. We go outside and I close the door.

We start walking to school. "We are going to a club today" She says with a smile. "Noo you know I hate going to clubs and party" I say "I rather stay home in bed reading" I add. "Uh no we are going to the club" she says with a smile.

Me and Mia have been best friends since we were five. We plan everything together. We are even planning on being roommates. Mia and I are like inseparable we always hang out with each other. Mia is very popular unlike me. She's the one that gets invited to all the party's (that she always drags me to) she also gets all the boys.

"Hello are you even listening" She says waving her arms around. "No not really sorry" I say with a little smile. "Look there's your lover boy" she says pointing at Alex. I roll my eyes "he's not my lover boy" I say with a small smile. (I have always had a crush on Alex and I'm pretty sure he likes me to but I don't know). "You should just ask him out already" she says and then he starts walking up to us.

"Hey Ciara" he says "hi" I respond. "I was thinking maybe we ca-" he gets interrupted by someone. "Yo dude lets go we are going to be late for practice" His friend says. He frowns but then looks at me "catch you later" he says and runs to his friends. "Just ask her out dude" One of his friends say. "I was but then Jake interrupted me" he says. I smile and blush a bit.

"Ha see told he likes you" Mia says. I roll my eye "yea right" I reply and start walking to class. "See you at Lunch" she says and walks to her class.

I walk in my class and sit at the back. "Hey Ciara" Kam says. "Hey" I say with a small smile. He sits down next to me and I start writing notes.

...

The bell rings and I start putting my stuff away. I put on my backpack and start walking out the classroom. "Hey" Mia says. "Hey" I say. We walk outside and sit down under a tree. I grab my apple and book. I start drawing on my book. "You know you should become an artist" Mia tells me. "No thanks" I say. "Then what are you going to do" She says.

"I want to become a writer" I say. "Really out of all the things you could do you want to be a writer" she says. "Yea" I say with a smile. "You do you" Mia reply's. I carry on drawing whiling eating my apple. "So what are you going to wear" She says me. "I'm probably jealous with a black long sleeve top" I say. "Ew no" Mia says "after school we are going to my house and you are going to wear a dress and some heels" she says. "Uhh do I have to" I say and she nods.

"Lemme just text my mom I'm going to sleep over at your house" I say. I text my mom and she says ok. The bell rings "Ok my mom knows" I say and get up. "See you at the end of school" I say and walk of. I enter my class and sit down.

...

It's the end of school and I walk up to Mia. "We are taking the metro" she says and I nod. We start walking to the subway and we go in the metro. "So we are going to the club today and on Sunday we are going the club again because it's Halloween so dress up" she says and I roll my eyes. We get of the metro and start walking to her houses. "So how come your not using your car anymore" I ask. "My dad took it away but I'm going to ask him to give it back just for today so we can go to the club" Mia says. "Ok" I respond.

We go in her house and head up to her room. "Ok I will be back pick out a dress ok" she says and I nod. She leaves the room and I walk in her closet. Mia has a walking closet. I look around and I see this beautiful black short Silky dress. I get it then I look for shoes as I was looking for shoes Mia walks in.

"Hey found anything" She asks "yea this dress can I use my trainers with this I'm not a big fan of heels and you know that" I say. "No your using Heels" she says and grabs a pair of black heels. "Here now go get dressed" she says and I roll my eyes. I go and I start on putting the dress abs Heel. I walk back in the closet and Mia turns around. "You look beautiful" she says. "Now let me do your hair" she says. "No if I don't get to wear trainers you don't get to do my hair" I say and she frowns. "Pleaseee" she begs. "No" I say. "Please" she asks again. I roll my eyes "your not gonna stop asking until I say yes aren't you" I say and she nods. "Fine" I respond and she comes over and she does my hair.

She lets my hair down and brushes it out putting some oil in it and that's it. "Ok done lets go" she says and we go downstairs. She grabs the keys and we walk to her car.

She starts driving to the club and we get there. The club wasn't really far. We get out the car and go inside.

Hi I hope you liked the first chapter☺️