Bonus chapter (31)

Domenico's POV:

I get to the hospital and she's gone. Fuck did I take to long. What if someone took her. No fuck fuck fuck. I get in my car abs start driving to her moms house. I knock on the door and her mom. Answers it. "Domenico what are you doing here" she says and I looks at her. "Is Ciara here" I say and her smile disappears. "No" she replies and I punch the door frame.

"Fuck" I say. "Domenico are you ok what happened to Ciara is she ok" she says and I walk away. I get in the car and drive to mayas Mia house  I don't know her fucking name.

...

I go in and I open the door. She is sat on the couch. "What the fuck" she says. "Where is Ciara" I say. "What" she says with a confused face. "Has Ciara been here" I say. "No she hasn't have you seen in her mom house" she says. "Yes I fucking did" I say. Mia walks up to me "you better find my fucking best friend other wise I'm gonna chop of your fucking penis and feed it to my dogs" she says and I walk away to the car.

Maybe she went home.

...

I go back home I open the door. "CIARA" I shout. No answer. I walk upstairs to our bedroom and she's not there. I see some of her clothes are gonna. "FUCKKK" I shout. I grab my phone and call her. It rings and rings but no answer.

I go to my office and check the safe fuck she took money. I don't care because I have much more all I care if she's ok and if she still loves me.

...

I have called messaged her a thousand time but nothing. I punch the wall and I throw everything on my desk to the floor. I took to long. Does she think I left her. No I fucking love her. I have loved her since we met. I love house sarcastic she is I love they way how she wasn't scared to answer me back. I love how feisty she was,

I love her so much. She is the first person I let in and love. I love the nickname she gave. Nico. Fuck I'm not gonna give up finding her...

Hey I know this was short but I just wanted to show Domenico's side