Chapter 1: How's all began

Jaden POV

Why me? What did I do to deserve this kind of treatment..... I had a mother, the sweetest mother of them all when suddenly, a blonde guy stole my mothers heart and has a child with her and now I'm being beaten and forgotten for no reason what so ever. My sisters are little monsters who beat me and blame me for no reason at all. My uncle and aunt know what happens but ignore me even when I'm being beaten in front of their eyes. My mo-no Summer walks in with an angered look in her eyes.

Jaden: Y-yes mo-

*SMACK*

Summer: DONT CALL ME MOTHER YOU USELESS BOY! DID YOU TOUCH THE SWORD!

Jaden: N-no I wasn't near it to-

Summer: DON'T LIE TO ME RUBY SAID YOU WERE

Jaden: but I wouldn't have a reason to.

Summer: DON'T TALK BACK TO ME!

She then kicked me really hard in the chest causing a crack and It really hurt. Blood then poured from my mouth as she looks at me in discust.

Summer: You're useless just like your father.

I didn't even know my father and it still hurts to hear that. I walk down stairs to hear the drunk talk about the Rose sword again. The blade was called Silver Thorn.

Qrow: Long ago, a man with black and red hair used this sword to fend off 1000 Grimm on his own. He protected a village with the cost of his left arm. They gave him a new one and made a holiday called Rose Day. In honor of your great grandfather Thornius Rose.

Ruby: Wooooowww, great grandpa is so cool. Do you think I can use his weapon?

Qrow: Hehe, as much as I think you can, the family keeps it untouched in his honor as huntsmen want to be just like him.

Yang: Well I'm going to be stronger than him with my 2 fist heeya.

The 3 laughed while I sighed knowing I can never be happy like they will be. I look to see it's almost time for dinner. Which means I have to make it. I decided to get to cooking. I get the pot ready and hear blonde face come in

Tai: WHERE ARE YOU- *looks at Jaden* oh you're already cooking, good! It better be delicious.

I nod as I was making pasta for the family. I see Yang had a plate and was about to drop it until I caught it. She looked at me shocked.

Jaden: I wasn't born yesterday yang. Food will be ready soon.

She huffed and walk to the table. I finished the food and gave them all plates. I walk away until I heard a scream and it was from mother of the year.

Summer: DAMNIT IT'S TOO HOT!!

Jaden: "Why didn't she blow or wait on it to cool a little?"

I hear foot steps and turn to be met with a slap to the face.

Summer: YOU IDIOT THE FOOD WAS SCORCHING!

Jaden: Food is best served hot ma'am.

Summer then hit me again and I got launched at the fire place. The sword feel down as it rolls on the brick making it have a scratch. It set Summer on a firery rage.

Summer: HOW DARE YOU RUIN THE FAMILY HEIRLOOM!

She then stomp on my chest multiple times as blood spilled the ground making a wound that wasn't heal yet to opened on my chest leaving a big scare on my chest making blood comming out.

Summer: You got a cut huh? Well then.

She grab the sword and swing it at me two more time, all I could do was scream. When she done there was three big scar left on my chest.