Chapter 8: The Fall and The End

Summer POV

Summer: Eyeless!?

Doctor: Yes Mrs Rose. When we do check up on you we found out that you lost both your eyes but... They are not like rip off or being damage they just disappear.

So he took away my eyes... Guess this is my punishment, we can't blame him, he is in the right, he didn't kill, he hold back again us.

Tai: That the bastard! Took away your eyes. I wi-

Summer: SHUT UP!

The room when to silent for a bit

Summer: It's was your fault to begin with! It was your idea to hurt him and now I have to pay the price!

Qrow: Summer please calm down. We'll get you some working prosthetic eyes then you could see again.

Ruby: Yeah mother.

Summer: No this is my punishment. And I will accept it, I won't take the easy way out anymore. I'm done running, I will face it this time.

Time skip

Life is difficult now, that I lost my ability to see, Raven and Qrow stay with me more to help me, I forbid Tai from going near me or my daughters of course Raven help with that. After sometime tragedy stroke Beacon was destroy many were kill but luckily Ruby and Yang are ok. Ruby unlocked her silver eyes but Yang lose a arm, she got an mechanic one as replacement. I really wish I could been there to help them but now even if I was there I would be useless. To night was a windy night I sit on a chair next to the window unit someone who I never thought I would meet again show up.

???: To night is sure windy huh?

Summer: Jason? No Jaden. What are you doing here?

Jaden: To see you of course. So how is life now? Surprise that you didn't just get a mechanical one like Yang.

Summer: Life been difficult but I am getting the hang of it.

Jaden: Quick question do you willing to leave both Ruby and Yang behind if I come back as your son?

Is he giving a chance? To be his mother again... But I have to leave Ruby and Yang.

Summer: I decline. As much as I want to have you back but leaving Ruby and Yang behind, I won't make the same mistake again, I already lost a child I won't lose another one.

Jaden: Congratulations you past.

Summer: What!? Ah!

I was confused then I felt my head hurting and my eye sockets hurting, my body feel hot. But suddenly then pain stop just like how is started.

Jaden: Open you eyes.

I then open my eyes and standing infront of me was Jaden.