Chapter 3: Haou

3 POV

The four girls were petrified after seeing what this armored individual has done, not only did he kill four White Fang Members, he did it mercilessly without remorse nor guilt...

Ozpin: The individual refer to himself as Haou. That the only information that I get from one of the lucky survivor for the many villages that he kill. 

Weiss: Sir, if this individual is so dangerous then why don't you send some professional hunter? Why send us?

Ozpin: Oh I try but some are to scared by what they see and refuse some take it and never come back. I am still try to gather Beacon legendary team back, team STRQ but I still needed some time to get in  contact. Now, do you four have what it takes to retrieve this individual?

RWBY: ...

Ozpin: I understand if you decline, as many have refused out of pure fear after seeing this footage.

Ruby: We'll take it!

Yang, Blake, and Weiss: WHAT!?

Ruby: If we succeed we could be better from this experience and it could we could be one step closer from being official huntresses!

WBY thought about it and accepted all be it reluctantly...

Ozpin: Very Well! I will send you for via Bullhead to his latest sighting

RWBY: We won't let you down!

Ozpin: If you do not return after 5 hours, I will send reinforcements so rest assured...

RWBY: Whew....

Ozpin: The clock is ticking, so I suggest you four go...

RWBY: Right!

The team went into the Bullhead nearby and was transported into Haou's latest sighting!

Time Skip

The four girls landed near the middle of the Patch forest, they kept wandering and treated this mission as a reconnaissance mission, to extract info and retrieve this armored individual know as Haou. The four searched the area and almost gave up until they saw smoke and flames. Ruby and Yang were especially heartbroken as they knew where that fire and smoke led, their home. Ruby and Yang quickly run, while Weiss and Blake were left confused but still followed them, Ruby and Yang's eyes widen at the destruction! Weiss and Blake were dumbfounded by the carnage the saw. The Armored individual standing in front of a burning house while staring down a married couple!

Haou: Ah...

Ruby and Yang: Mom! Dad!

Weiss and Blake: What!?

Haou: Good now we just needed the Drunk and the Bandit. Then we can have a family reunion.

Tai: Who are you!?

Summer: What do you want from us!?

Haou: Your souls!

He then pull out 3 cards and active them with his duel dish, the monster then appear right before their eyes

Haou: Come forth! Lightning Golem! Wild Cyclone!  Infernal Sniper!

Ruby: He have more!?

Yang: I thought her only have that fire girl and that spiky guy.

Blake: This is bad.

Weiss: Real bad.

Haou: Hell Shot! 

 Infernal Sniper point her gun at Tai and shot, he try to dodge but it was to fast so he active his aura but the shot just go through his right shoulder and his a tree behind him cutting it and burn it. Haou smile as he see Tai scream in pain as the other look worry, he force a large amount of aura to make the pain lessen.

Summer: You gonna pay for that!

Weiss then summon her Glyph to attack Haou, he didn't look interested in her, he just oder Lightning Golem to kill it quick

Haou: Voltic Ball! 

A dark light ball fly at the Glyph killing instantly, she was shock and scary The Glyph one of her most powerful attack just got destroy like it was nothing. 

Ruby: Now what? If we get too close that Golem will kill us instantly, if we stay far back will we just get sniped.

Summer: We have to retreat!

Weiss then used fire and ice dust to created a smoke screen try to help them escape.

Haou: Cyclone Slash!

Wild Cyclone fly up using his wing and created a small cyclone that fly to their direction

RWBYST: AHHH!!!

The cyclone hit bringing them all off the air the cyclone hit what left of the house, the crash was hard making Weiss, Blake and Tai fainted, Yang hit what left of the pillar making it fall on her, Summer fall on the rubble and Ruby fall on her, they were all in pain the look at each other one last time before look back at Haou, who just standing their feeling disappointed.

Haou: *sigh* I was hoping you put up more of a fight. Guess I was wrong. Return!

He hold up 3 cards as the 3 monster come back to him.

Summer: Why?

Haou then take off his helmet revealing his identity as Jaden Rose, Summer dead son.

Summer: J-Jaden...

Jaden: Hello mother or should i say ma'am.

Ruby/Yang: Brother?!

Jaden: No. I'm the waste of space, I'm just a mistake. Does that ring a bell?

Summer then look at his eyes

Summer: Your eyes?

Jaden: That right, my only similarity to you was the silver eyes, except for that no one will know that we are even related to each other. Now peoples won't even think that we are related. Congratulations now you don't even have a son that will embarrassed the family name any more!

Summer: Dear please I'm sorry. I-I

Jaden: Sorry but Jaden Rose is dead, I'm Jaden Yubel. Anyway I will be leaving now.

Ruby: Brother wait!

Jaden: Don't worry we will meet again sooner than you think.

He then turn and walk away sparing them, he like to hurt them more not just physically but mentally as well.