Chapter 5: The King Power

3 POV

Jaden was just walking along and saw that there were Huntsman and Huntresses who are chasing him. He quickly runs in an attempt to escape well that what is look like, he was just having some fun messing with them. The Huntsman and Huntresses surrounded him!

Cardin: He doesn't look so tough!

Jaden smile gone, he turn to a more serious look, as he pull out a card and activate it. Powerful, black and ominous wind surrounded him the ground where he is standing cracked as lava came out and started spining around him. The lava engorged him as the strong wind turn it to stone shape into a statue of Haou armor, the statue the bust open revealing Jaden in his Haou armor as he look up his eyes glow golden with a menacing aura around him, the aura created a shock wave knocking everyone back.

THE BLESSING HOUR! THE ULTIMATE, SUPREME, UNPARALLELED! ALL-POWERFULL KING! HAOU!!

Haou: I see how it is. Little kids thinking that they can handle me!? Pathetic!

Cardin: WHAT WAS THAT!?

Cardin quickly charged at Haou only to see that he was block by a big guy made out of stone.

Haou: Clay Knuckle!

Clayman then pin Cardin to the ground, Cardin try to block but Clayman just grab his weapon crush it, throw it away and started punching Cardin over and over agains. They all look horrify seeing their friends being beaten to dead by a stone guy. The other members of team CDRL now charged at Clayman try to help their friends, but was stop when a strong gust of wind appear standing there was a guy in green bird like with winged. Haou then activate a card then Avian now have a metal arm.

Haou: Feather Shot!

Avian then fire a barrage of feather at them, as first it only leave some scratched but the second wave stab them like knifes and it keep getting stronger and stronger as more wave of feather were shot out. As wave four hit they don't have enough auras left to defend so all been stabbed to dead by Avian feather, Clayman then walk next to Avian blood on his hand as Cardin body is now headless, he head was crush by the continuing attacks. The other students were afraid of what is happening before their eyes.

Oobleck: Mr. Rose, please we just want to talk...

Random Student: Talk!? Those monsters just killed Team CDRL! Every ready your weapon!

Oobleck: Kids!

Then a vortex of fire appear coming out was a lady with black color hair with white at the end, she is wearing red with something with look like a crown with a green gem.

Haou: Burst Fire!

She shot a fire ball the boy leaving a hole on his chest.

Random Girl Student: AHHHHH!

The students began to charge regardless of Oobleck's warning, until Haou speak again.

Haou: Burst Impact!

Burstinatrix created a massive explosion burn the students that was charging at him. Oobleck was shocked and terrified to see this one-sided massacre that is happening and seeing his students being killed with just one attack.

Haou: Do you still want to talk?

Oobleck: Mr. Rose...

Haou: I'm no longer a Rose, I'm Jaden Yubel!

Oobleck: Mr. Yubel, Headmaster Ozpin would like to talk to you...

Haou: Why should I comply?

Oobleck: To talk about your family...

Haou: Interesting...

Then other students arrived who were: CVFY, RWBY, JNPR

Ruby: Brother! Please stop!

CVFY AND JNPR: BROTHER!?

Yang: Just stop this!

Haou: Why should I? I'm happy with me new life! I can do what ever I want, whenever I want! I actually have peoples that care for me! The one I can truly call family! Unlike that hell hole!

Everyone shivered at the sight of Haou's menacing gloden glare.

Haou: NOW COME!

Coco activated her minigun and opened fire, Haou active a card transforming Clayman into Clay Guardian, he is now a big tall muscly guy with armor and a big shield, he blocking every bullets. Yatsuhashi and Fox charged at him, only to see that Haou summoned a tall guy in golden armor with two blades on his arms, Bladedge rush at the two, as the two of them ready their weapons Haou activate cards.

Haou: I'll used Vicious Claw!

Bladedge clashed with both Yatsuhashi and Fox but their weapons broke after making contact by the force of Bladedge attack combined with Vicious Claw boosting his attack and his armor piercing ability. Bladedge grab both of them and hold them by the neck, Coco reloaded but was tackle by Clay Guardian, he pin her to the ground, ready to crush her head if she or her friends try anything. Haou slowly approached Velvet and said her.

Haou: I'm not here for you so surrender and get your friends out of here or you can ready your weapons and say goodbye to them.

Jaune: Why are you sparing them but kill the rest...?

Haou: I only kill to accomplish my goals. And since none of you is trying to get in my way, I will be generous and let you go... alive.

He then signal for his monsters to let them go, as they all return in to their cards.

Ren: Wait! What is you goals anyway?

Haou: None of your concern. You're all just ignorant children.

Haou then turn back only to be face with Ozpin.

Ozpin: Funny meeting you here Mr. Rose

Haou: Funny... You should know that I've disowned that name! I go by Jaden Yubel!

Ozpin: Unfortunately I must talk to you.

Haou: Sorry but king don't take order from peasant!

Glynda get mad and used her Telekinetic Semblance on Haou froze him in place, he then got mad as his eyes glow as vine with thorn came out out the ground binding her arms and legs, pulling her to the ground making her fall to her knees, another vine came out and strap around her neck pull her head down making her bow. The students see this and jumpe in but was caught mid air by the vine now binding them all, he walk to Glynda and stomp on her head.

Haou: How dare you! Lay your filthy hand on me! Know your place! Or I will force you to watch as I kill every one that you know right... infront... of... you!

Glynda: I'm sorry, please my lord for give me! I promise is won't ever happen again!

She is now crying and beging, the aura that Haou letting out is scary but his present is also intimidating and his threat just give her a panic attack, knowing that a lot of innocent life will be taken because of her action.

Ozpin: Please Haou, I beg you please let them go, I just want to talk with you. Please accept my request, please Haou.

Haou turn back to see Ozpin is kneeling down and bowing to him, he then let go of everyone and accept to talk with Ozpin.