Chapter 6: Let's Talk

3 POV

Haou: Fine then we'll talk.

His armor faze away now standing infront of them was Jaden, they all get to the Bullhead to fly to Beacon, Jaden was enjoying the view with Yubel, while Ozpin talk with some off his students and the other professors. In Beacon, Jaden was walking with Ozpin, Glynda and team RWBY to his office, as they get in the office they see team STRQ was standing inside, Tai, Raven and Qrow was in shock Summer in tear try to run up and try to hug him but stop after his eyes flash from gold to and off color with orange his right and dark green on his left and dark demon like wing came out from his back.

 In Beacon, Jaden was walking with Ozpin, Glynda and team RWBY to his office, as they get in the office they see team STRQ was standing inside, Tai, Raven and Qrow was in shock Summer in tear try to run up and try to hug him but stop after his eye...

Jaden: Back off freak!

Tai: DON'T TALK TO YOUR MOT-

Jaden: SHE'S NOT MY MOM!

Ozpin: Please calm down, we're here to talk not fight. So please take a sit.

As Jaden and Ozpin sit down the rest just stand as the conversation started. His wing gone back.

Jaden: Let's get down to business.

Ozpin: Right, first I want to ask what happen between you and your family?

Jaden: Can't you see. I hate them.

Ozpin: Yes but why?

Jaden: I don't know. First I have a loving and caring mother, I didn't have a father but that never bother me. Until a blonde piece of shit came in and things take a turn for the worst. I then have a abusive and neglectful family, I also have sisters too I thought I can trust them. But oh boy was I wrong putting my trust on them, they just give me a knife in the back, both figuratively and literally. The uncle and aunt that I get, never care about me so I will do the same for them... or maybe a little worst.

Ozpin was shock by what Jaden just said, he never think that team STRQ one of the best team in Beacon can act like monster to their own family.

Ozpin: I see and do you want to become something better then them?

Jaden: To become king.

Ozpin: But why did you have to started killing and casing genocide, wipe out the kingdom of Vacuo?

Jaden: I only kill if they are in my way or annoyed me. I'm willing to sacrifice as many people as I has to in order to accomplish my goals. And the kingdom of Vacuo just annoyed me so I used it as a sacrifice to gain even more power. Over 1.000.000 souls was collected and used to created some... items, to get more power.

Ozpin: Why do you need that much power, you already really powerful.

Jaden: I am willing to become evil to defeat evil... This world exemplifies survival of the fittest. Its much be ruled with power.

Ozpin: ...

Jaden: That is all that I'm willing to talk, I think you shouldn't keep you quess waitting. I will be sitting here reading some new, maybe something fun will come up.