II

Jaida

Get her back here Adam!" I heard Papi say.

I didn't turn though I picked up my pace.I was almost out of the door when someones hand grabbed my elbow turning me around and slamming me right into their chest.

I found the owner of this chest to be Adam's .

"What the fuck dude if you want me to know you've doing your push -ups it has been noted now let go of me !"I said and yanked my hand out of his grip.

"That mouth of yours is going to cause you a lot of problems learn to keep it close will ya!"

"Even Papi doesn't tell me that so if you think I am going to listen to you, you are sure out of your fucking mind."

He stared at me for a while.

"You're too stubborn,you either come with me or els-"

"Or else what!"

Before I knew it I was lifted of the ground as he flung me over his shoulder.

"Let me go you irritating fuck!"I said trying to wiggle my way out of his grip but his grip on my legs became stronger.

"Stay put,you're going to make this harder for the both of us!"

"You're lucky I didn't get my full 15 hours of sleep like you would have been out cold you annoying piece of shit!"

He just chuckled at me and said,
"Sure!"

Attractive asshole.

A minute later I was seated back in my chair in Papi's office and a minute later I was tearing the whole place down.

Neither Papi nor Leon nor Adam tried to approach me, and I wouldn't either after I was satisfied with my new interior design i sat down and run a hand through my hair.

"Jaida!"said my father calmly.

I looked up at him an annoyed look on my face.

"Why Papi? That shit happened a long time ago since then I have been safe haven't I am not that little girl anymore this time when shit goes down I can actually defend myself can't you see that. I am fucking 20 so quit talking to me in that condescending tone. I am not a child. Do you see how fucking restricted I feel."I screamed taking my own advice, just letting my shit out.

Papi looked so heart broken that I felt a little bit guilty.

The entire room went dead silent.

I was so frustrated and at the same time so guilty.

I resumed my fit and continued redecorating his office.

I didn't want another bodyguard but I didn't want Papi to be all sad and depressed he worries to much eve  though I appreciate it, it can be a bit excessive.

I sat back down and let out a sigh.

"FINE!"I said.

Papi looked at me.

"I'll do whatever shit you tell me to do but I swear to God if this guy has a baby and it keeps waking me up every fucking night I will commit baby murder!"I said making Papi smile lightly.

"You don't have a baby do you?"asked Papi to Adam.

I looked over at Adam once, I could not read his facial expression.

"Ok Papi I'll be going now I don't think I can sleep now,take care and lay of the sugar will ya!"I said giving him a big hug.

"I love you ok!" I whispered to him not going to allow the two saps in the room to see me all sensitive and shit.