VIII

"Missed a spot."I said gesturing to his body, while I opened the door to my dorm.

He just glared at me and tried to wipe it off.

"Hey no one told you to play paintball with me!"I said taking off my jacket.

"Actually you did, Jaida because you wanted to destroy this amazingly chiseled face before your friends got to see it, you didn't even give me the chance to put on a vest!"he babbled, wiping paint of his eyelids.

"Oh yeah I remember now."I said happily and dropped down unto a bench.

"Why does the paint have to be so sticky though."he grumbled rubbing away furiously at the paint.

"Honestly all I hear is you lost."I shrugged and plopped down unto my bean bag chair.

He rolled his eyes at me and went back to rubbing at his face and I however, took out my phone and scrolled through Instagram

After a while of hearing his frustrated grunts I grabbed a box of wipes from my table.

"Come on Adam, it's not going to get off like that,"I sighed like a tired mother who had tried to stop her child from continuously running into a wall.

BUT THAT TINY MOTHERFUCKER NEEDED A CONCUSION BEFORE IT STOPPED.

What were we talking about again?
Oh yeah.

I waved him over and he slouched down infront of me, like a good little boy.

I took a wipe out, held his chin up and wiped beneath his eyelids and around his eyes.

It seemed to be working, but it was a bit hard to clean off.

I was so focused on cleaning the paint off that I didn't notice Adam staring at me.

When I did notice, I gave him a look of confusion.

"You're kinda cute when you're focused and not being an absolute brat." was what he said but I could only think of the first three words.

And my fucking uncontrollable blushing disease, just had to make an appearance.

I quickly pulled my hands away, and shot up.

Adam chuckled slightly and asked,

"Aren't you going to help me out anymore?"

"Help yourself out, and besides the wipes don't do much, just take a shower."

I said trying to keep my face away from him while I walked to the door.

"Where are you going Jaida?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I'm your bodyguard I'm supposed to know your whereabouts."he said, getting to his feet.

"I'm just going to the roof okay, I need fresh air."I said.

"How am I supposed to be sure you're not going to jump off, and send a video to me while doing so?"

"You think too highly of me Adam, don't worry it's Thursday I wont try to kill myself."

He eyed me suspiciously and walked away, but I just rolled my eyes and opened the door and in barged in my friends.

"HEY J WHERE HE AT!" said Kamie throwing herself unto me.

"Bitch I am more important than that asshole did you even miss me!"I laughed hugging her back.

"Sorry, sorry but seriously where is he!"

"Might that he be me!"said Adam walking out of my bathroom in a towel.

When did he-

Kamie looked at me then him then she looked back at me.

It looked sooo fucking wrong.

"What the hell Adam when did you have time to get into a towel!"

"Um because after that I needed to take a shower!"

"AFTER WHAT!" I screamed.

Kamie could barely breathe.

I was going to kill Adam later tf!

To worsen things the rest walked in and the room went pin drop silent.

"No, no it is not what it looks like I swear to God," I said glaring at Adam who just winked at me.

"Shhoooreeee!"said Zachie.

"No really! Adam please tell them they have things all wrong!"

"Do they though!"

Do they though.

You know they do Jaida.

"Adam stop messing around  tell them what actually happened!"

He smirked at me and said,

"Sure love!"

De le frustrated Jaida.

"We played paintball like an hour ago so I had to take a bath," is what he should have said but instead that frustrating bitch said,

"When a man and a woman love each othe-"

That is the part where I stabbed him with my pencil eye liner.

"OH MY GOD J!" screamed Kamie

I sighed angrily and jumped unto my bed.

"He's fine!"I said .

"Yeah I'm ok,I'll just kill her later"he said yanking it out of his arm, making my friends gasp.

They looked worried but he just smiled and said,

"I've been through worse."

He said and my friends turned to me frowning.

Before I knew it Zizi pushed me off the bed and took my spot instead.

"Whaaatttt! He said he was fine!"

"Jaida apologise!" Said Kamie.

"No way in hell!"

"Jaida!" she said.

"But I dont want to!"

She stared at me blankly.

"FINEEE!"

I got up and faced him, there was a smug look on his face and in that moment I wish I had stabbed him again.

"Adam I am sorry for stabbing your unattractive ugly ass self in the arm even though you kind of deserved it and even though I will do it again!"

"Apology accepted love!"

"And stop calling me that,"

"Why does it trigger your blush disease?"

Stab him.

For once I couldn't agree with you more.

And that is exactly what I tried to do.

This time I couldn't find a pencil eyeliner so I used my dagger.

Remember that part when I said I tried to stab him yeah, the motherfucker caught my arm turned me around and pinned me to the wall.

Yes imagine it, Adam a guy I would admit was smoking, shirtless in a towel pinning me to the wall infront of my friends.

Only the Lord knows what I would have done if his towel dropped

You know what my friends did, they took their phones out, took pictures and screamed, annoyingly.

Back to Adam aka Mr Sharp Jawline aka Mr Ripped aka Mr Smokin' aka Mr About to lose his balls because I was gonna chop them off.

"Behave yourself Jaida, we have company."he breathed into my ear then let go of me.

The smirk on his face made me want to put his head under a sewing machine and stitch his mouth closed.

I swear to God I was the only normal person in that room.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
hello my little jellies.
you probably missed me everyone does.
I was going to write more about Adam meeting J's friends but that will have to be in the next chapter.
Vote, comment and share.