III

Jaida

I woke up in my dorm room at 6:30 PM.

Nothing looked different I was still in my pyjama pants and my phone was right where I left it.

"Oh it was all just a nightmare phew!"
I said to myself.

"Oh no it was all real and how could you call our first meeting a nightmare!" said Adam mocking hurt , who was now sitting in my bean bag chair.

Still not convinced I was awake I said,

"Wow these nightmares of mine are getting real realistic!"I said throwing a pillow at him.

It hit him square in the face but he didn't even flinch.

"Princess you are not having a fucking nightmare you are awake!"he said getting up and throwing my pillow back at me.

"That's exactly what I'd expect you to say before you rip my head of my body and I wake up, hurry up get on with it, I have things to do!"I said lying back on my bed and closing my eyes.

I heard him sigh and walk into my bathroom, I heard the sink tap open and close.

I waited a few minutes before a glass of cold water poured onto my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!"I said jumping up.

"You see awake!"he said throwing a towel at me.

"You could have just said you are awake you beautiful bitch !"I said.

"I DID! And don't call me beautiful bitch!" He said.

"Maybe if you don't call me a beautiful bitch I won't dickface!"I said.

I layed back onto my bed before something went of in my head.

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!

"HOW AM I IN MY PYJAMA PANTS AGAIN!"I said quickly pulling my blanket over my body.

"Um isn't it obvious!"he said.

"YOU PERVERT!"I said jumping on him attacking him with my pillow.

"Calm down!"he said my pillow attacks having no effects on him.

I however was livid and I continued hitting me.

"Ok, ok!" he said picking me up and pinning me down on my bed with one hand as he hovered over me.

"Now will you calm down!"

I hadn't calmed down yet, but I wasn't much comfortable in our current position and I think he noticed.

"Yes i know what you're thinking how can a human being be so goddamn hot, damn!"he said smirking.

"I am this close to throwing you off a bridge!"I spat.

"Oh really?And how can you do that when you can barely get free!"

"Shut up you perverted fuck!"

"Hey I am many things a sexy pervert is not one of them, but I am sexy!"

"Then how come I'm in my pyjamas!"

"If you would just shut up and let me explain your friend Kamie came here to see whether you had killed yourself already but found you asleep, so she shooed me out of your room and changed you!"

"Oh!"was all I could say.

"Oh and cue the blush!"he said as if he knew as my cheeks flushed a bright red.

"Shut up!"I said and pushed him off of me, correction attempted to push him off of me.

"Let me go!"I said, but he didn't budge.