VII

Hi it's 1 pm and I am currently watching Monster Family.
Dracula do be hot tho, them bitches mom don't have eyes.
And yes I still watch cartoons and animations .
Do you all realize how hot Squidward is PLEASE-
ANYWAYS,
I'll be going now.
____________________________________

Jaida
After 15 dreadful minutes of listening to Adam I jumped out of my window .

No I am not joking, too bad I was just two floors up, plus some boys where passing by and they broke my fall and I might have broken them as well.

2 minutes later Adam had dragged my ass back to my dorm and was giving me a lecture about how suicide doesn't always fix my problems blah,blah.

Well he's my bodyguard where was he when I jumped out.

Oh right he was sitting on my fucking bean bag chair having the fucking time of his life.

Perfect little fuck.

Yes I will admit it he is one fine ass looking man, but his ass is very annoying.

"If Papi hears about this he might just shoot my dick off!"

"Papi might be the Don of the Italian Mafia but he's a huge softie and I'm the only one who can call him that!"

"Um, do you hear yourself, he's the Don of the fucking Italian Mafia of course he will shoot my dick off!"

"Ok let me rephrase he won't hesitate to shoot a motherfucker, but,"

Wait what the fuck am I saying.

"Ok maybe he will!"

Then a light bulb appeared over  my head.

I think he noticed it.

Or maybe he noticed the evil grin on your face.

"So you're saying if you don't do your job right and something happens to me, Papi might just shoot your dick off correct!"

I didn't give him time to answer as I did a fucking dramatic jump out of my window.

I literally jumped out facing him then I did a freaking 180 turn and dived head first.

Before I did I saw the horror on his face.

Hehe, someone's about to lose his dick.

And someone's about to die.

I was just about to hit the ground when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and yank me back into the room.

We landed with a huge thud causing the ground to shake and I could not suppress the laughter that escaped from my lips.

Adam's face was so fucking hilarious, I was literally wheezing come on dude it's just your dick.

"You need help, like fucking therapy !"he said getting up.

I was rolling on the ground, barely breathing.

Ok maybe I do need a little help.

Adam picked me up by my shirt and said,

"You loved that didn't you!"his voice dangerously low.

"Yep!"my laughter turning into a nervous one .

The motherfucker was super close to my face and I think I might have pissed him off because the look on his face was dangerous but super sexy.

But I don't get his deal one of my many talents is pissing people off, he should know that by now.

Bitch you're about to die.