chapter 1

"yibo let's break up." Zhan said. Yibo had already seen it coming. It has been three months and Zhan and yibo had a lot of fights. Not only that it feels like they have been lacking understanding in their relationship.

And lately Zhan has been so off. He does not listen."can I know the reason why" yibo asked coldly.
"Cause I don't have feeling for you" Zhan replied.
"Ohh" was all that came out of yibo's mouth.
"So, let's just break up" Zhan said and left.
5 years relationship was over in a second. Zhan and yibo loved eachother a lot. They had a lot of understanding. But three months ago there problem started.

Yibo was broken he was crying he went home. He saw his best friend Emily there.emily and yibo have been best friends  since they were 5.  When she saw her best friend she went towards her. He hugged her and cried but what they did not notice was a bit far away there was someone more broken.

Zhan was hiding behind a tree seeing the love of his life cry. And he was more broken as he knew he was the reason behind it. But he has do it.

"Yibo don't you feel like someone is following us" Emily asked.
"Don't have to feel it it is Zhan" yibo said with a straight face.
"Why is he following he could straight come to us" Emily said.
"Did you forget he broke up with me" yibo said.

On the other hand Zhan has been following yibo and Emily around.. He knows Emily had a crush on yibo but then gave up on him.

Emily had given up when she saw how happy yibo and Zhan are together.

"I know that Zhan still loves you" Emily said.
Yibo did not reply. "Why not making him jealous" Emily suggested.
"Huh??" Yibo was confused.
"You know how possessive Zhan is he will definitely do something" Emily said.
"You sure" yibo asked.
"Umm, I hope it works. It has been a week I have seen this sad face of yours" she said.
"Ok then" yibo said happily.

It has been a month that yibo and Emily had been trying to make Zhan jealous. They sometimes saw Zhan being jealous. But most of the times he smile it off.

Zhan has been more and more broken now a days. He still has his smile on his face but what no one has noticed is that he was dying day by day seeing his love trying to make him jealous.

Yibo and Emily have got into it so much that they even announced that they are dating and  also getting engaged soon

Zhan just smiled it off but  what they did not know is he cries to sleep. He always laughed thinking about his bad fortune. But he still knows about there plan. He knows they are faking it. He knows it he can still see love in yibo's eye for him.

But he knows it is time to leave. Leave so that yibo could move on from him.

Zhan was ready to leave. After 2 hours he had his flight. He had a letter in his hand he left it in Emily's office. He has to do it.

Emily was not in her office as she had some work outside. Her secretary told her that Zhan was here and left a letter in her office.

Emily went to her office and opened the letter.

I know you are surprised. Why I sent a letter rather than meeting you. I  am coward. I am scared if I tell you in real I won't be able to say what I really want to. We are rival's after all. Just kidding.

I knew about your crush on yibo. You know how possessive I am when I got to know about it really thought of separating you with yibo. But when I saw you giving up. I wont lie but was very happy. If you would have not given up I would have killed you for sure.

But now I am giving you my heart. My life. Please take care of it. I know that you and yibo are faking it. But I still see love in your eyes for him.

My heart is very delicate. If anything happens to it I will definitely die but I am sure I could trust you on it.

I know I broke it but I trust you in joining it. And if possible make him forget me. I trust you with my life.

So, please keep my trust and don't break it.

And I hope it will be our secret and yibo won't know about it.

Please I trust you

                                                       Zhan

Just after she read the letter she got a call from her family telling her dad was seriously ill and she needs to be here immediately.