chapter 7

"no it won't" yibo replied. Disappointed in his own answer. "But we could make memories that can be kept forever. Memories for a whole year is enough" yibo added with a smile.

"Yibo, but..." Zhan was cut off by yibo "Zhan please, we have a year and I don't want to waste it by being sad. I wanna be with you. I wanna love you, hold you spend time with you. I will be happy only if I am with you" yibo said hugging Zhan tight.

"I am sorry, I am sorry" is the only thing that came out if zhan's mouth. He was crying. He loves yibo more than anything. He wants yibo to be happy live a happy life but he just...

"Shh... It is ok love. I am fine. Please don't cry. I don't want to see you crying. Let's live together ok" yibo asked and Zhan slowly nodded.

"Yaaaaaaa"a sound was heard behind the door  they both turn their head towards the door to see a A-yuan smiling ear to ear and happily jumping.

They smiled. A-yuan came running towards the both of them and asked "can I call you daddy yibo now" his eyes were sparkling with happiness. He was looking at yibo for his answer like a puppy who was going to get a home soon.

"Umm, I am your daddy" yibo said making A-yuan jump up and down and hug him. " I have two daddy too" A-yuan said happily.

"Will you live with us now"
"Will you marry Baba??"
"Will you sent me school everyday with Baba"

A-yuan showered yibo with his questions. " Well yes I will do all that our baby wants" yibo said kissing A-yuan and making A-yuan giggle. Zhan who was looking at yibo and A-yuan smiled. He did not know if his decision was wrong or right but he will do as yibo said and live in the present and not think of the future.

"Baba what are you thinking" A-yuan asked the Zhan who was in his own thoughts. "Nothing baby, just thinking what are we gonna do in the upcoming days" Zhan said.

"How about going to the park" yibo suggested.
"Let's go in the weekend" Zhan said.
"Yaaa, daddy take me to the school tomorrow ok" A-yuan asked
"Sure baby as you say" yibo said
"Now I can also show of my daddy. No one will tell me that I don't have a daddy" A-yuan said happily.

"Baba, Baba help " A-yuan said pulling Zhan from his seat.
"What happened baby" Zhan asked his son who seemed to be tensed at this moment.
"Baba, daddy... Daddy he is making...no not making he is cooking" A-yuan said. After hearing that yibo was making food. Zhan leaves his work and runs towards the kitchen.
"Yibo what are you doing" Zhan asked, well more like shouted.
"Well cooking for my wife and my baby" yibo replied.
"Well did you forget that the last time you cooked for your wife and your baby we had to spend the whole week in the hospital did you forget that" Zhan asked. Yibo scratches his nape awkwardly.
"Well that was a mistake, this time it will definitely not happen" yibo said
"That was what you told me last month then we had to spend nine days in the hospital" Zhan replied.
"But I was showing my love from cooking" yibo said with a pout. Zhan kissed him on the lips and said.
"We know you love us. You don't have to show it."
"But they said that your way to heart is food" yibo said
"Love, it should be way to heart but in our case it has become way to death." Zhan said. Making yibo pout again and Zhan kissed him again.
"Don't worry you already have our heart, right A-yuan" Zhan asked his son who was nodding repeatedly.
"But I wanted to do something special" yibo said.
"You being with us is already special. You are special we don't need any other thing" Zhan said
"But..." Zhan cut yibo this time" no buts let me cook, you and A-yuan go sit in the couch" Zhan said