chapter 8

Zhan, yibo and A-yuan were inbthe living room watching movie. Well they usually would go out but today Zhan was not feeling well so they just had planned it at home.

"I will get some popcorn 🍿" Zhan said and left to get some popcorn. He went to the kitchen

'tud' a loud tud made both A-yuan and yibo run towards the kitchen only to see Zhan lying on the floor.

Both yibo and A-yuan panicked but they managed to take Zhan to the hospital.

"Umm, Mr.wang I hope you know about Mr xiao Zhan's condition and I feel very sad to tell that he is not gonna live for long" the doctor said.

"I do thank you" yibo said. Yibo wiped his tears so did A-yuan. They did not want to be week in front of Zhan and make him sad. The smiled at each other hiding millions of feeling inside their heart.

"Zhan are you ok" yibo asked sitting beside Zhan who was looking down all the time.
"I am dying isn't it" Zhan asked. His head is still low not lifting it up.
Yibo could not reply anything and just kept quiet.
"I know and I am ready for it that's what I thought but it hurts...hurts seeing you both fake smile, fake it in front of me. I don't wanna..." But he could not complete when he stared crying out loud.

Yibo and A-yuan could not continue anymore and hugged Zhan and cried.
"Why was this year so fast. I wanna feel it more. Why did god give us an ending like this" Zhan said.
"Don't worry in next life I will meet you again. I will ask God to give me you every single time. I will ask God to give me A-yuan as my child every single life. You as my husband every single time." Zhan said hugging both his family tight.

He felt pain in his chest but he just endured it. He felt warm and he knows that now his time has come but he did not want to regret anything he broke the hug and looked at both if them and kissed them

"Promise me that after I am gone you will be eachother's support. Will protect eachother and be there for eachother." Zhan said holding both their hands. His breaths had started becoming heavy but he did not care about that right now.
"Promise me A-yuan that you will look after your daddy for me, promise me that you will take care of him" Zhan said
"I promise Baba I promise" A-yuan said. His voice was cracking but he still managed to say it
"Yibo, love promise me that you will protect and stay with A-yuan" Zhan said
"I promise" yibo answered.
Zhan wiped his tears and smiled. He looked at yibo and A-yuan.
"Why are you crying. Smile when you say good bye to me. I always want to see a smile in your face" Zhan said smiling. Hiding his own pain.
"A-yuan remember to study well. You have to take care of Baba's company. Yibo remember to order food and not cook them" Zhan said
"Let's cuddle I am sleepy" Zhan said spreading his arms for yibo and A-yuan to join him and they indeed did. They cuddled.

"Let's meet in out next life" Zhan said and close his eyes.

END