chapter 3

The person slowly looked up. Yibo froze in his spot. He had waited 4 years for this person to return. The person was no other than xiao Zhan himself.

"Oh, I am sorry. My son is a bit spoiled he does not know what he is speaking." Zhan said.

"I am not spoiled ok. I know you love him like I do to A-ling." A-yuan said.
"And if you don't believe ask aunty qing she knows everything" A-yuan added.

"You, don't call me aunty, call me sister qing. Can't you see I am still too  young to be an aunty" qing said.

"I am  really sorry. I have a dramatic family. I think I should band k drama in my hou..." Zhan said.

"No we are not" they both shouted.
"And you are not cutting our k drama " they added.

"Daddy yibo please marry my Baba Zhan" A-yuan said. Zhan was shocked so was yibo. He was speechless the entire time.

"A-yuan what are you saying." Zhan shouted.
"I am telling what you should have told" A-yuan shouted back.

"I think we should take our leave. And sorry about what my son said" Zhan said. And dragged A-yuan and qing to the other direction leaving a dumfoled yibo there.

"Sir the lawyer is here " the  worker said. Zhan has just returned home with A-yuan and qing. "Ok, I will be there" Zhan said.

"A-yuan keel down and reflect on your mistake" Zhan said. And went to the study room where the lawyer was waiting for him.

It took him 2 hours to discuss with the lawyer. "I want what we have discussed in the document and remember if A-yuan cannot get my property then no one in the world can. I hope you can mention this clearly in the document. And about us supporting Wang corporation I hope no one knows about not even the CEO of the company" Zhan said.
"Yes sir" the layer said.
"Ok you may leave" Zhan said. The lawyer left. Zhan then went towards A-yuan's room but he did not see him.

He then went to his room cause if A-yuan is not in his(A-yuan) room then he will definitely be in zhan's room.

But when he entered his room he did not see A-yuan he started panicking. He ran towards the living room just to see A-yuan was kneeling there.

He ran towards A-yuan and picked him up. "Where is qing and why are you kneeling." Zhan asked all worried. He keeps rubbing A-yuan knees. He knows his son is obedient but he thought that qing will ask A-yuan to stop kneeling cause he always listens to her.

He did not realize that he had already started crying.
"I am sorry does it hurt" he asked.
"It does not hurt don't cry" A-yuan said wiping zhan's tears from his small hands.
"Baby are you really ok, do we need to go to the hospital to check up" Zhan said.

"A-yuan why did you say such thing to yibo today" Zhan asked as he calmed.
"Cause I want Baba to be happy"A-yuan said.
"But Baba is already happy with A-yuan" Zhan said.
"Baba I know you are not happy. I just act like I don't know but I still hear you cry every night. Telling why we cannot have a happy ending" A-yuan said.

"Baba why we cannot have a happy ending???" A-yuan asked. Zhan smiled bitterly.
"Cause God does not want " Zhan replied. Zhan has always told his son what things are and how to deal with it.
"Baba please marry daddy yibo" A-yuan said. Well this is the only thing he is stubborn about.

"A-yuan let me ask you one thing ok" Zhan said.
"Do you want to see daddy yibo sad" he asked.
"No I don't" A-yuan replied.
"Then ???" Zhan asked.

"Why does A-ling get to have two daddy when I am gonna lose the Baba I have" A-5 said crying.
"Baba tell god he is very bad. He took mama from me I did not complain cause I had you but now... Baba I want you....Baba please" A-yuan cried. Zhan patted his back.

"Baba I hope in my next life I wish I will be born from your tummy and not anyone else ok. and i hope to call you mommy " A-yuan said crying.

"Even I wish that you will be born from Baba's tummy too and call baba mommy" Zhan said kissing. A-yuan's forehead.

"Baba am I a bad boy " A-yuan asked.
"No baby not at all" Zhan said.
"Then why does God hate me" A-yuan asked.