Chapter 9

Ciara POV

*after school*

Since I ain't have nothing planned for the evening, I went and checked on the trap. First I went to all the corners where our young bloods sell at. I was almost done until I got to the last street corner and my secretary Noonie came out.. As for his name, its a long ass story.

But when he came out he was in a hurry and looked the least bit of pleased.

" What's up Noon". I said using his nick name.

"Boss, you gotta get to the trap asap! All the cameras are broke and blacked out but the sound still on. Iono what happening but you gotta get there now!" He said all in one breath.

" Ight... tell everyone on this block and the one down the street to load up and be there in ten." I said. Shit was popping off at my block? Then this means war and I'm bout to catch some bodies. I tried calling Shanice but then I forgot she had practice and turns her phone off . I tried calling Shay but it was the same for her. But its ok cuz my goons got my back.

I drove to the street in front of the trap and changed in my all black with my hair in a tight pony tail and my black mask. I loaded my guns and seen my goons driving down the street hopping out the cars with loaded guns, dressed in their all black. We all surrounded the house counting down ready to run in.

"3,2, go!" I spoke into the head piece . everyone ran in except me and 8 of my other goons. We were always last to go in but the twins would be here to. We counted to ten hearing shots being fired left and right, bodies being thrown out of windows, and windows shattering everywhere.. Now just imagine how much all this shit gone cost to repair.. Ugh.

My goons and I started running in being met by gun shots and fights left and right. We started shooting the opposing members and kept it going. Then I seen some of my workers going down and I was not having that.

Me and what was now five of my goons left , leaving the rest of or goons to bag up the product we had left and go to our other trap across town. I'll deal with that shit later. As we walked up the stairs the bathroom door opened and who ever was in there took down two more of my workers and locked the door.

And sadly me and the three workers who were left couldn't get in because the door we had was bullet proof. Ugh! What is happening today! This shit never happens! Ever! If I wasn't mad before I damn sure am now!

When we made it to the top of the stairs we saw the door to the top room was open. We reloaded our guns and the went in before I did. But when we went inside we were met with all of our goons who were dead... But they were all laid out on the floor with blood every where. On my damn walls, even the fucking ceiling! Wait till Shanice see this shit! She gone fucking flip out her mind!

But then I was knocked out my thoughts by the bathroom door reopening and 5 men in in black with red bandanas coming out with loaded guns. They shot one of my men who shot two of theirs. My two other men took down the others and ran down stairs and cleared it.

Well. I know who heads in snapping first when I fix all this shit. I started pacing back and forth trying to think who would want to take us out this bad? And who wears red? Then it clicked. But I was quickly knocked out of my thoughts when I heard the bathroom door open and one guy who looked mad familiar came in the room. Where do I know this guy from ?

Everything happened so fast that it was all a blur... But I remember him asking me questions and when I tried to pull my gun he started beating me and when I tried to fight back pistol whipped me...

By the time I woke up , I was bleeding and noticed I was still in the room. I looked around the room trying to find something to wipe myself with but was kicked in my back with one of this niggas fake ass wanna be Timberland's. I tried fighting back but I was weak and kept giving me blows left and right.