Chapter 4

Shanice POV

Yeah yeah. this always happens.

I like someone, and shay likes them too.

Even when we were in 7th grade, this shit happened.

Shay always gets asked out first, and its always by the boy we both like.

And it always happens when I'm about to tell her.

*Flashback*

Thursday, October 19

7th grade

.........

Today was the day. the day I built up enough confidence to tell shay I like Antwan. We were walking by ourselves by the bathrooms. I decided I was ready.

" shay I need to te-"

Antwan had came and I froze. ion kno if it was cuz of my crush on him or nervousness from him being around at this moment.
He smiled his pretty ass smile and looked at me.

" oh, its ok. are you done"? he asked. it took me a minute to take in that he was talking to me. Antwan Fine Ass Brown was talking to me.

" no. umm I'll just tell her later. u can go ahead " I told him with a smile that showed my deep dimples. he looked at me and then at shay, who apparently was on her phone the whole time until he took it from her and she looked up and was bout to punch him until she noticed it was him. She smiled and they just stood there smiling looking at each other.

Was I invisible at the moment? Did they not see me standing there? I stood there until I couldn't take it anymore.