Chapter 2

Recap: Shanice heard shay screaming and went upstairs with her gun to find....

Shanice POV

As I cocked my gun ready for the wrost, I go inside her room to see this bitch dancing and jumping with a big ass kool-aid smile.

Really... this bitch..... I thought to myself.

I put my gun down and watched until she was smart enough to turn around and see me standing there.

" don't scare a bitch round here! wassup?" she asked

like she ain't see the look on my face.

" What's up is you screaming like you was bout to see the light in this bitch. why?" I asked her.

"Well I don't know about you, but I'm going to the hottest party of the year tonight! You got invited too, but seeing that you woke up like Grinch, you probably don't want to go. but Ciara is coming with us if you do". she said all happy like.

" what time is the party. you know we gotta make a drop with the True Blues."

True Blue= the 4th ranked drug group in Miami. They continuously try to take us down, but it ain't happen. And it wont.

And Ciara. she was an orphan, ran away from her foster parents in Georgia because of abuse, and some how got to Miami. She is like our other sister. She was down with whatever and we took her in until she got a job and insisted on moving out. in the drug world, we are known as The Black Diamonds. Me and Shay are the Bosses. Ciara is our right man. No more. No less. Simple.

"ummm. it starts at 9 so we should make it at.. let's say. eleven. we'll leave atfer the rest of the crew get there. they'll be there by 10:45 so we'll have time to change. let's go to the mall." she said

"aight. get dressed so we can- oh shit the food"! I yelled running downstairs only to see a little smoke cloud. we opened the windows and I started to make a new set of bacon.

right when she came down stairs someone started to bang on the door.

Shakeria POV

When Shanice left and I was done setting the Windows up, I went back upstairs and did my hygeine . when I got out the shower I dried my hair and went in my closet to put on my clothes.

http://www.polyvore.com/shays_outfit/set?id=128227200

when I was done, I heard someone banging on the door. I swear this neighborhood is so ghetto. And to make it worse, our neighbors are white. ALL of them. Well except the one across the street. they got straight boys in dhat house. they're kinda cute.

I grabbed Shanice's gun from off my bed and seen her with a knife walking towards the door. Swear we on some Grand Theft Auto shit  in this bitch. She opened the door slowly to see Ciara putting on her lipgloss at the door like she ain't see us with guns and knives.

she would a just been six feet under putting on lip gloss, I thought to myself.

Ciara POV

I had jus left my place to come and see if Shay and Shanice  knew about the party tonight. instead of a simple knock,I banged on the door causing the niggas from across the street to take notice. I pulled out my lipgloss and  my mirror trying to be slick and see them.