Chapter 8

Shakeria POV

After we left the gym, we headed to my trap to check on things. When I got there I swear all hell broke loose.First we quickly just drove down the street just to see the out side of my abandoned trap house. As we drive pass I saw blood and glass everywhere... What the hell? We parked two streets down from the trap and I got into the backseat to change into my all black, load my guns, and strap myself.

" what you think you doing?" Trey asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I snapped back ready for war. Why hadn't Ciara called me or Shanice for help? Some shit ain't right...

" look you not finna go in on yo own. And chill with the attitude" he stated as he loaded his gun that was on his waistband.

"No your not! This is not your trap house so you don't have to take responsibility of what's mine" I said. I don't trust people that often, but this is Trey...What am I saying? I can do this on my own with our without Trey.

" You are my responsibility. You and what's yours. Chill with the trust issues and let me help you." He said in all seriousness.

I looked deep into his eyes and knew he meant what he said.

" ok.. Thank you" I said and held his hand. I'm just gonna have to learn what 'trust' is... But it will be worth it for him. Even though we don't go out I feel like I love him... No I don't.. I don't even know what love is. I'm  only 16 and I have too much ahead of me to be worried about love .

We got out and walked towards the trap hand in hand in all black, strapped with at least two guns.

We put our guns on silence and walked through the doors. I could hear  mumbling upstairs so I checked every where else while Trey went upstairs. I walked towards the kitchen to see one of my male baggers lying there with blood snaked across his entire shirt. Poor guy.

I kept moving towards the basement until I heard shuffling . I checked all my surroundings until I saw it reloading a gun I suppose. I shot directly at his head causing him to fall like a pencil. His brains splatted all over the floor. That's the one thing I hate about dealing. When you kill, shit gets everywhere. And not to mention it stinks.

Anyway, I heard a scream from upstairs and quickly made my way there. As I jogged up the stairs I heard 2 shots being fired. When I made my way to the room shock filled my heart but was soon replaced with anger.

Trey POV

When shay and I went our separate ways , I found a nigga in the bathroom getting high off their merchandize with the door wide open. Dumb nigga. I blasted him with my gun still on silence. As I watched him fall, I grabbed what was left in the bag and put it under the sink. Classic hiding place for the stashes. I found several other bags under there too. I threw it under and quietly closed the cabinet door and kept it moving.

I heard mumbling in a room but I decided to listed to what they were saying first.

" Tell me where it is! " they yelled. Sounded like a male.

The room stayed quiet.

" look here bitch- "

" bitch? Oh nigga hell no you lucky I'm in this position or I would kick your ass. Wait they find out about -" a female voice corrected. It sounded like ... Ciara.

She screamed as I heard a gun cock. I quickly busted into the room with my gun in hand. I took a glance at a well bruised Ciara. Her light brown skin now a blue and purple color all over her arms and legs but luckily nothing but a scratch below her chin. I looked at the nigga who held the gun. Short in all black. Ski mask. He took a shot at me and sadly  missed. Ciara tried to untie her self but failed by making noises.