Chapter 7

Trey POV

I was walking with Shanice to my first period when I looked at her out fit. We some what matched but her and Seth's looked more planned.

" I guess you and Seth planned y'all outfit even tho we all matching" I said remembering Shay's outfit. Then she looked down  at her clothes.

" I didn't even look at his clothes today.. So that mean we all taking pictures after school ." she said matter of factly.

"Whatever.. Oh my bad where my manners at. Shanice this is Kira and Taylor." I said forgetting they were there.

" hey" they all said at the same time and starting laughing.

" hi. I'm Kira but u can call  me KK."

" and I'm Taylor but u can call me Tay" they both said.

" well y'all know my name so I don't have to wear it out. How old are y'all?"

"16" they both said at the same time

As they kept talking, I looked over at a girl who was putting up basket ball try out forms. As she walked away I grabbed the pen and wrote me and Seth's name on it. We are beast at basketball and football.

As I caught back up with the girls they were getting ready to walk into the classroom.

Damn.they forgot a niqqa like that. I walked through the door with them just in time.

I'm guessing I'm in a math class right now with all these damn equations everywhere. I fucking hate math.

Shanice handed the female teacher a note without saying a word and took a seat.

"Ok students, we have new classmates. You all may introduce yourselves and say what subject you think you will like the most here at Northeast High of the Arts" she said. Kira went first. And you could tell all eyes were on her cuz I'm not gonna lie, Kira is short and thick with a pretty face and  straight hair below her chin.        

" ok so I'm Kira Mills, im 16, and I think my favorite subject here will be probably be language arts because I love to write stories"she said. The teacher looked a little disappointed but to her sit in one of the empty seats.

Taylor went next. Taylor is light skin, with a big ass, pretty face, and braces. But she got a bad ass mouth and if it wasn't for Seth coming and helping her a while back, I woulda killed her ass for getting slick with me

"Aight, I'm Taylor Dunning , I'm looking forward to cheering for this school, and I think my favorite subject will be History because I like looking back and thanking those who helped me as an african american get my rights" she said confidently. She smart as hell too. That will be my tutor for the year. She found her seat.

Once again, the teacher looked disappointed. Fuck wrong with her?Then all eyes was on me.

"Ight... I'm Trey and I think ima play some basketball. My favorite subject will probably be dance cuz I get to see my girl in tights" I said ready to sit down.

The class erupted in laughter. Except the teacher.

"Alright class.. Now. Trey, u may sit in front of Shanice. Right next to my desk."she said like I was on punishment. Ian tryna start nun on the first day but I really think she asking for it.. Ole wrinkly face ass...

" Welcome to your homeroom, math. Where I ,Ms.Clark, am your teacher..." After that I just zoned everything out.. Shit is boring.

Shakeria POV

As I walked in the middle of the circle, all eyes were on me.. Here goes my freestyle off the top of my head..

"I said I woke up flawless