Hell (Persona 5/SMT mainline)

It was a normal day only a few moments but now...

"Please!!!", a man yelled out, crawling backwards to get away from the salivating demon chasing him only for his back to meet a wall.

As he continued to beg for his life the monster took step after step towards him. Its body towering over the cowering man, red skin reflecting the fire burning in the room, and crimson drenched blade clenched tightly in its right hand.

"Finally!!", the Oni spoke out with a rough voice. "For being a bunch of weaklings' you humans sure run damn fast, but I finally caught one of ya!!"

The man sudden sprung to feet to slip past the Oni, however the monster gripped him arm just as he pasted him and with a mighty throw launched the back into the wall. With a sickening *TEAR* and *CRACK* the mans head caved in against the wall.

The Oni let an amused snort looking at the arm the had been left in his grip before taking a bite out of it, "Least they taste good." The Oni marched forward intent on finishing his meal.

Sae Niijima hadn't felt this pathetic in a long time. While a colleague was killed and devoured within ear shot all she could do was hide behind a wall, hoping she wasn't next but there wasn't anytime to feel like this. She had to find a way out and find her sister. At least she be sure her friends will watch out for her but for now she had to find a way out from this hell even if it'll just lead into another one outside. At least then she and her sister will be together through it.

AN: Few things I had to get a new computer the old ones battery bit the bullet so yay. This a story I'd thought about for a while along side a RWBY version of it, thought it'd be interesting to put these characters in the type of world more in line from main line SMT.