Don't call me your friend, call me Girlfriend instead: Part 2

Warning: Sex things and Talk
___________________________________________

“I cannot believe you said that.”

Kara was hovering above Lena, two fingers deep inside her. Lena gasped and pulled herself together.

“Said what?”

“That you wanted me to rail you. I never thought you would use such language.”

“May we talk about this later? Later when you are not knuckle deep inside me?”

“But what if someone would have heard?”

“We were inside your apartment, doors, and windows closed. Who would've heard?”

“I don't know. Walls? People say they have ears.”

Lena took hold of Kara's collar and pulled her right in front of her face.

“Now, Supergirl. You listen to me and you listen to me well. I haven't had sex in more than a year. I haven't even had a chance to relieve myself since Lex and Nyxly decided to do whatever the fuck it was they were doing. So, if you don't increase your speed and make me cum right now…”

Kara gulped and increased her speed. Lena arched her back and took hold of the headboard and Kara let out a loud gasp.

“You are so fucking beautiful.”

Well, that caught Lena's attention. It wasn't an everyday occurrence that the girl of steel cussed. But, the transition only lasted for about twenty seconds and Kara decided that Lena was undeniably a feast she couldn't refuse and attacked her neck.

In a second Lena heard a loud pop and a moan ripped through her throat.

“Did you just… Kara!”

But Kara wasn't paying attention. She decided to move downwards and took one of Lena's boobs in her mouth.

“I'm going to cum, Baby.”

Lena said after a few seconds and Kara pressed a thumb against her clit. She started moving it in a circular motion without letting herself get distracted from the brunette's nipples.

“Oh my God! Kara!”

Lena gasped loud and clutched the sheets.

“Cum for me Baby.”

So, maybe Lena did have a bit of a thing about people controlling her. So what?

But that one pulled an orgasm out of her and when she opened her eyes she saw the warm blue familiar eyes looking at her with adoration and she for the first time, felt a little shy.

“So, you have a praise kink, huh?”

“Hey!”

“Not shaming you for anything. I just think it's extremely hot and sexy and I will keep it in kind for the next time I am railing you.”

“You are never going to let that go, are you?”

“Oh, it's here to stay. From now onwards every one of our big gay loving sessions will be called railing.”

“Well, I had a gift for you, but of course if you are going to keep teasing me I am not going to give it to you.”

“But I love gifts.”

Kara looked at her with such an innocence that Lena couldn't even keep her expressions straight.

“With the risk of sounding very weird, Aww. But you still have your fingers in me and this is a very weird combination.”