True Beauty

Smut Alert! Do not move further if you do not wish to!
___________________________________________

This was not Lena's first time waking up in her friend's apartment, in her bed. Usually, they woke up all tangled up in each other, but today she woke up alone and it was disappointing, to say the least.

She groaned at the empty spot beside her and sat on the bed looking around. She could hear something, which meant Kara was still home. She called out her name a few times but there was no response so she decided to investigate.

When she finally found her friend, she stopped in her tracks.

There she was, the last daughter of Krypton, wearing a sports bra and shorts while doing push-ups. Kara's arm muscles were flexing with each one and she knew she was drooling.

She gulped and sat on a chair nearby which had a great view of the balcony (you know, for science) and there was no way she was going to miss the great show.

Kara finally felt a presence near her and her eyes found Lena's. She chuckled at the brunette's dazed state.

“You okay there, babe?”

Lena snapped out of it and nodded. Kara decided to have fun with it. She balanced herself on two fingers and folded one of her hands behind her back and started doing one-handed push-ups.

The brunette was getting more and more thirsty at the display.

‘Only if she could just pick me up and fuck me against one of these walls.’

She thought to herself.

“Do you even need to work out?”

“It's a good way to eliminate stress.”

‘I could give you some interesting ways to eliminate the stress. Stop that!’

She scolded her mind for thinking like that and concentrated on the girl in front of her. Kara finally stopped and got up and Lena couldn't take her eyes off her friend. She stood up to accompany Kara.

Kara leaned down on her way to the kitchen and whispered in her ear, 

“Close your mouth, babe.”

Lena finally did but kept staring at her. Kara smacked her ass and chuckled at the sharp gasp.

“You like it, don't you?”

She whispered in her ear while passing her to go in the kitchen and Lena kept staring at her. They had this game going for quite a while now. 

So, Lena decided to play her part well. She joined Kara in the kitchen and purposefully dropped some spoons.

“Oops.”

When she bent down to pick it up, she could feel Kara's eyes on her. She stood back up, much to Kara's disdain.

“You know I love it, Darling.”

She said pressing the blonde's biceps.

Both of them started making the morning breakfast and if anyone else was there to witness it, it would've felt like a game of seduction. There was a lot of touching, way more kisses than there should be in friends.

But when Kara bit on Lena's earlobe, she couldn't help the moan that escaped her, and Kara gasped.

“Did I hurt you? Look at me, please.”

Kara turned her around and held her face in her hands to inspect her friend. In a moment they realized how close their faces were. Lena smiled and Kara couldn't help herself anymore.