Not a Great Idea (Or is it?)

Maybe Kara got a little jealous and maybe it was a bad idea on her part. But, she had a sensible explanation for why she did what she did.

_____________________________________

Ever since Kara and Lena started dating, Kara realized that Lena was way more famous than she originally thought. Paparazzi followed her every move and everything she did became national news.

So, when they first kissed, they made a pact that they will keep their relationship secret till they can. At least, for a few months. 

It was amazing. Lena was an absolute angel and Kara still couldn't believe her fate. She could kiss Lena and fuck her whenever she wanted and it was beautiful.

That day they woke up naked, entangled. Kara tightened her hold on the girl and started kissing the nape of her neck. Lena let out a small moan and curled up closer to the blonde.

Kara's eyes sparkled with a mischievous going and she started running her hands over Lena's exposed nipples. She could feel them harden and she started playing with the little pebbles. 

Lena was moaning by now and if the sensitivity of her girlfriend's boobs were any indication, Lena may have been soaked by now. She gently rolled her girlfriend over on her back and started kissing her body. She paid very close attention to the brunette's neck and highlighted the marks that were already there. 

She then went down and started sucking in her boobs one by one. Lena was a moaning mess by now and she entwined her fingers in the blonde's hair to push her down.

Kara obliged and went downwards to get a taste of her girlfriend. She slowly nuzzled her pussy and started eating her out.

Lena gasped at the sensation and added pressure on Kara's head to get her to eat her. Kara then decided to add two fingers to her pussy to stimulate her harder. She started vibrating her fingers inside of her and the brunette's back arched with pleasure. 

The Super used her hand to keep the brunette stable in her place and started making love to her lower lips sensually.

“Please.”, 

Lena gasped and Kara pushed her finger down the girl's clit to let her have her release. Lena screamed her name in ecstasy and Kara could swear that it was the best voice she had heard in her life.

She helped Lena ride her orgasm and got on top of her to kiss her.

“You are amazing, baby.”

Lena said and Kara smiled wide.

“You are too. I love you. Do you want breakfast?”

“Yes. I love you too.”

Kara then placed another passionate kiss on her lips to leave and go make breakfast. Lena decided to read a few pages of the book she left incomplete last night for… other activities.

At the same time, Kara started making her breakfast and scrolling through her phone. That's when her eyes stopped on a news from a gossip magazine.

“You have got to be kidding me.”

She looked at the news again and again.

<i>Lena Luthor spends the night with her boyfriend, Jack Spheer. Is the old fire Rekindling?</i>

She was used to these kinds of news. But somehow this one made her angry. That's when the toast ejected from the toaster. As soon as she entered the bedroom with breakfast in her hand, the sight in front of her brought a smile to her face.

That's when she had the idea. Lena was on her belly, converted by black sheets, engrossed in the book she was reading, still very much naked. The sunlight was adorning her girlfriend's features. So, she pulled out her phone and clicked a few photos.

She posted that picture on Twitter with the caption, 

<i> Well, she was here the entire night. So, unless she has the power to be at two places at one time, I am guessing the news you have posted is indeed fake. #stopspreadingfakenews</i>

She posted the Tweet and forgot about it as she and Lena had their breakfast together. After eating and going one more round, Lena decided to check her phone.

“Kara!”

She exclaimed and Kara realized that her little post might have had something to do with the exclamation.

“Yes, Baby?”

She asked with as much innocence as she could muster.

“Did you-?!”

“Okay, I am sorry. But they were spreading false news and-”

“And you decided to post the picture of your sexed-up girlfriend online? To prove them wrong?”

Lena was a bit angry at Kara.

“We were talking about going public with us. I thought, why not take this chance to do that.”

Lena sighed. It already happened. Everyone already knew that they were a couple and there was nothing she could do. 

“Are you sure about this?”

She asked and the reporter pulled her in a hug.

“I am never going to leave you, baby. So, yes. I am a hundred percent sure.”

“Do you want to read comments under the post?”

Kara nodded and Lena pulled up the comments on her laptop.

<i><b>@AlexDanversFBI:</b> Kara did you just put the picture of your naked girlfriend on a social media site? Am I supposed to teach you about privacy now?

<b>@CatcoNiaNal:</b> I want to put in an application to be Miss Luthor's next girlfriend. I mean, who the fuck looks that awesome after sex?

<b>@MomSamArias:</b> Please tell me my best friend's girlfriend didn't just post her after-sex photo on Twitter because of jealousy.

<b>@CatcoNiaNal:</b> @MomSamArias, Oh she did, she very much did. 

</i>

There were a lot of comments admiring Lena's beauty, a lot of them debating on how good Kara might be at sex if Lena looked that satisfied. 

By the end of the day, they had a new ship name, multiple Twitter stan accounts, and no less than 50 fanfictions on Wattpad and AO3. 

“You are gonna fuck me good for this.”

Lena said and Kara feigned hurt.

“Oh no! Why are you giving me such a cruel punishment?”

But before the end of that sentence, Lena was in Kara's arms as she took her to their bedroom.

_____________________________________

Hello fellow beings, 'Sup? Well, I have created a Google Form for submitting your prompts. I am also planning on writing an A/B/O story. Let me know what do you guys think. You may find the link to the form somewhere in my profile.

Thanks for the read!