the cuppycake song

Cale and the children returned to the Henituse mansion and went straight to Beacrox's kitchen, where they were met with a delicious apple pie.

The children were still upset at the fact that Cale suddenly left them, but they knew it was because of last night.

They wanted to cheer up Cale, so they pampered him, made sure he would do the thing that he loves, doing nothing.

The children were coming back from the kitchen, holding lemonade and steak, until they bumped into a maid.

"Ah apologies! I didn't see you there!" The maid yelled out as she tried to pick up the fallen food.

Raon made the broken shards of glass and fallen food float. "No worries little human! we were the ones that bumped into you!"

The maid softly smiled. "Alright little masters, please do be careful, however, may I ask why are you holding lemonade and steak?"

"It's for the human!"

"The young master? Is something wrong with young master Cale?"

The maid and the children walk back to the kitchen to get a new piece of steak and lemonade.

"Cale has been sad lately nya..."

"So we want to cheer him up! nya!"

The maid was about to die from how cute these children are, then thought of something. "How about do something cute for him?"

The children tilted their heads, making them more cuter. 

"Like what little human?"

"Hmm maybe sing a cute song for him? How about this-" The maid pulled out a recording device, they wonder how can an ordinary maid have a recording device. "-my little brother sang me a song when I was down, and I still listen to it even now, I'm sure young master would like it if you do the same as well."

Then the children went on to memorize the song.

~~~~~~~~

Later that evening, the children were at Cale's bed waiting for him to finish taking a shower while practicing a bit more.

When Cale came out of the bathroom they immediately quieted down and waited for Cale to sit down on the bed.

They sat on his lap the moment he sat down, Cale was confused for a bit and patted them, he was happy with the treatment today, he was able to slack off to the fullest.

"Human! Be prepared for our cuteness!"

The children did a cute pose when Raon yelled out.

Cale was about to pass out from how cute it was.

Ron who was at the side holding a cup of lemon tea genuinely smiled at how the children were trying to cheer up the young master.

You're my Honeybunch

Sugarplum

Pumpy-umpy-umpkin

You're my Sweetie Pie

All of them sang in chorus, it was a bit off-tune but it was good enough for Cale, his children were singing this specifically for him made his heart warm.

You're my Cuppycake
Gumdrop

Snoogums-snoogums

You're
The apple of my eye

They tumbled on their words on the 'snoogums' part but it made them even cuter.

And I love you so

And I want you to know

That I'll always be right here

Cale heating up a bit from recording this, such a precious moment can't go to waste.

And I love to sing

Sweet songs for you

Because

You are so dear

Cale wanted them to sing again, but he needed to ask something. "That was great, my children really are talented, did Choi Han teach you that song?"

The children were happy that their human liked it and nuzzled closer to Cale. 

"Nope! A maid taught us! She said it might cheer you up!"

Cale froze. 'did the cuppycake song exist in this world? or is there someone like me?' 

Cale mouthed to Ron 'look into her' 

"What was the maid's name? I have to thank her for teaching helping me cheer up."

"Her name was Amaris! She had pretty blue eyes and black hair like strong Choi Han!"

Cale lost his smile while his eyes trembled, he hasn't heard that name since the apocalypse started.