You don't know

Cale ordered Ron to find that specific maid before he went to sleep with the children.

He woke up to bad news, there was no maid named Amaris with Black hair and blue eyes, the children were shocked, asking Cale if they had met someone bad, he reassured them, telling them that Amaris is a good girl, she would never do anything bad to children.

This made Ron and the children wonder, Cale knew the maid?

"Young master, do you perhaps know this maid?"

Cale was really hoping that Ron wouldn't ask about it, but the butler was too curious.

"Just someone I knew in the past."

~~~~~~~~~~

Cale was walking around the mansion, still trying to find that maid, the children were right behind him, ready to protect him from the maid if she dares to harm him.

Cale shivered at how vicious the children were, he had to make sure Amaris wouldn't die at the hands of his children.

While walking around he passed the music room, he saw a grand piano, as if being pulled in by a mysterious force, he went to it, testing it out if it works.

"Human! Do you know how to play the piano?"

The children looked at him with sparkling eyes, Cale rubbed his eyes to make sure that his eyes weren't tricking him cuz he swore he saw sparkles.

"I do, it's one of my favorites."

"Nya! Then can you play something for us?" Hong nuzzled his leg while Raon and On were shining brighter, Cale could never refuse his children, little did he know 3 pairs of eyes were watching from the door, making some music leak out of the room.

Cale positioned himself in front of the piano, stretching his fingers a bit, he hasn't played in a while so he had to practice a bit.

Cale's fingers danced around the piano keys, quick movements making it hard to follow, the children had a face of admiration, their dad had so many talents! A recording and communication device appeared.

The 3 pairs of eyes that was hiding, smiled proudly, Cale still remembered the warm-ups they learnt.

Cale finished the warm-up and already alerted many individuals, Choi Han was listening to him from the training grounds, Ron and Beacrox were at the kitchen, surprised at how fast the young master can play the piano, The entire Henituse family watching by the door with a couple of maids and servants simping over the hero.

He finished the warm-up and cracked his knuckles. "tch. I got five notes wrong..."

"Human! That was really good! You should teach us sometimes!"

"Hm? Sure, I'll teach you easier warm-ups, now let me show you an actual performance." 

Cale started to play another tune.

I know you've got the best intentions

Just trying to find the right words to say

As much as Cale hated fame, he liked showing off his talents, his talents that his friends nurtured in him.

I promise, I've already learned my lesson

But right now, I wanna be not okay

Many people frowned at the lyrics, Ron especially, he recalled the memory of the young master crying in the garden after the woman he danced with disappeared with the others. Perhaps the young master still hasn't moved on.