Christmas special - Kissing under the mistletoe

Ah Christmas 

The jolliest time of the year

and give gifts to the people you care about

making gingerbread cookies

chilling by the fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa

celebrating the birth of Jesus Chr-
Wai-
Does Jesus exist in this world?
Heck does Christmas even exist here??
Whatever that isn't the point

The point is, why am I here at the palace instead of being at home slacking off by the fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate?!!

Cale was slowly dying inside while the carriage he was currently ridding was going through a crowd of people, cheering his name, raising silver shields, and wearing red wigs. Cale really wanted to go back home and snuggle in his bed. But that bastard Crown prince- now Emperor, FUCKIN THREATENED HIM.

Cale was thinking of ways to get revenge on his so-called sworn brother he didn't notice they already arrived in front of the palace.

The children averaging 9 years old are all in their human forms, and yes, even Raon. All three of them wore matching outfits, with On's being the slightly different one because of the skirt.

Everyone went down one by one, the children were smiling brightly at the cheering crowd while dragging Cale with his soul coming out of his body, while the crowd cheered louder when they saw the red-haired hero.

Followed by Choi Han, Ron, and Beacrox, they were welcomed in the palace with disgusting nobles greeting them with their flattering words. Cale really wants to kill the Emperor.

Making their way to their table, they were greeted by their comrades as well.

"Young master Cale!" Witira greeted as she waved over. Her looks today made everyone look more like bugs in comparison. She wore a light blue halter-type dress that reached below her knees with a fluffy white cloak over her shoulders, blue and silver jewels wrapped around the wrist and neck and hung on her ears, and a pair of dark blue stiletto heels.

Cale sees Paseton and Archie fighting over deserts in the background and decided not to ask about it.

"How have you been young master Cale? I didn't expect you to attend a bothersome event like this."

"I've been doing well, future queen Witira. I also didn't think I'd attend this event, but his majesty really wished for me to come." Cale replied while giving his sweetest smile.

Witira blushed and was going to ask Cale for a dance until Rosalyn and Litana interrupted her.

""Young master Cale!"" Both ladies synced, Witira frowned at being interrupted but couldn't voice it out.

"Miss Rosalyn, Queen Litana, it's a pleasure to meet you both here." Cale greeted them while slightly bowing.

(Am I gonna describe their outfits too? Yes I am)
Rosalyn wore a red mermaid dress with jewels (that looked like mana stones) littered on her dress, and a red translucent cloth around shoulders and arms, rose gold and rubies were around her neck and you can see a little glitter around her hair and sported peep-toe red heels.

Litana wore a black-dark green gradient slit dress with butterfly sleeves as she showed a part of her chest, her hands sported multiple jewelries like her hair that had a waterfall braid that had bits of flowers from the jungle, she wore black ankle-straps that had jewels on the straps.

Both looked stunning and almost rivaled Witira's looks.

"You look lovely today young master!" Rosalyn gave a bright smile as she handed Cale a glass of wine.