Chapter |2|

–––– Reunion ––––

–––– • Arata lead both Rokuro and Seimi to a room full of exorcists. Seimi gave them a bored wave and sat down next to Kankuro, - the guy who wears a face mask.

Rokuro spotted Seigen sitting on the table lamp, "Seigen!", He walked towards him happily.

"I'm so glad, so you're okay to move around al—", Rokuro immediately shut up when he saw Seigen's right sleeve is...arm-less. Rokuro has a distressed look on his face.

Seigen clicked his tongue, "What's with that face, you~", he ruffled the kid's hair, no matter how you look at it, I'm fine~", irritatedly said. A hint of softness in him.

Seimi smiled a little at the intersection. Well, the wholesome interaction was immediately cut off when a loud man came barging in. Seimi's s smile fell...

"It's been a while~ Rokuro-ku~n!!"

Rokuro turns to him with wide eyes, "You're...?!

THE PERVERT UNDER-WEAR MAN!!"

Tsuchimikado Arima facepalmed, "Ahahaha! It's been a while since I've been called that~!!", He walked in with no shame.

"What, so you're the one that wanted to talk to me", Rokuro said, disappointed.

"Hey you...", Shimon irritatedly cut in, "watch your mouth, you shameless dolt...!"

"You're not gonna get off easy just by saying you didn't know who he was"

Rokuro turned to him, a bit baffled by what he said.

Arima laughed, "Don't worry about it! It's fine, it's fine", he reassured him. Shimon didn't look like it though. "More importantly, I have to introduce everyone! Arata is—

"We just met..."

"—Then the remaining three..."

"The lady there is the Heavenly Commander "Daion", Zeze Miku..." A young-looking lady wearing a dress and thick pink hair and a crown hairband.

"In front of her, also a Heavenly Commander, is "Seiryuu", Mitosaka Kankuro", The said man tilted his head up to meet Rokuro's eyes, "Sup..."

And finally, "And another Heavenly Commander, "Suzaku", Ikagura Shimon", the red-haired teen was still glaring at Rokuro. Poor kid.

"And you already know her, The Vice Head exorcist, "Zenko", Amakawa Seimi", Seimi nodded.

"Hold on, "Vice Head"?!, Mimi-sensei never told me about that before!", Rokuro asked, shocked.

"Mimi-sensei??", Shimon frowned.

Arima then leaned down to whisper to Rokuro, "Make sure you properly thank Shimon later, okay? He helped Kitsune-kun carry you and Benio-kun back from Magano when you guys lost consciousness", he suggested.

Rokuro doesn't seem to be pleased though, to Seimi he can thank her a hundred times, but Shimon? I don't think so...

"Pardon me...I have brought Benio-sama"