Chapter |3|

---- Family Dinner ----

---- • With a lot of effort, the sisters successfuly dragged their workaholic father to their mother's house. It was hard but definitely worth it.

"I've never officialy said anything, but... I'm happy your back home, dear", Yukari smiled cheerfully as she sat down on her chair. Seigen awkwardly averted his eyes away, "...thank you", that was enough for his wife to know that he's genuine.

Yukari, Mayura and Seimi's mother, and Seigen's ex-wife looks exactly like Mayura. Her long, wavy, blonde hair with mint colored tips, and busty appearance...

Mayura inherited it all...

Yukari, like Arata, always has her eyes closed. Seigen and Yikari are the complete opposites of each other, they're like night and day, but despite their differences they still love each other through nd through.

Meanwhile Seimi inherited all from his father, from head to toe, and his personality too.

Seigen hasn't been at home for almost 8 years, and only comes to see his wife and second daughter when Seimi drags him when she hs the chance. Atleast Seimi visits every month...

But now...

Seigen is now permanently living with Yukari and Mayura. Such a shame that Seimi won't be retiring soon, she still has a large responsibility as an exorcists at Tsuchimikado island.

As they eat dinner, they all chatted continuously and ate whatever was set on the table. About the ceremonies and contests Mayura participated that Seigen and Seimi missed and about the achievements Seimi achieved.

"You're already the Vice Head of the union???", Yukari said out loud, to say that she was surprised was an understatement. She's aware that her eldest daughter is highly talented and skilled, but to make it to Vice Head in a very young age? That's impressive.

"Sorry if I didn't tell you yet, I didn't want you to get worried", Seimi apologized with a chuckle.

"Oh, don't be! I'm very much proud of you, Mimi~", she sang.

Seigen clicked his tongue, "More like a suici-ack!" Seimi jabbed his side with her elbow, she smiled as if nothing happened.

"What was that, dear?", The wife asked

"No-nothing", the husband mumbled.

Their family reunion was a relief, finally getting together after years of separation, Seigen doesn't need to be anxious about them all the time and he'll reconcile with his lover again.

Mayura suddenly (lightly) slammed her hands on the table, then looked straight to her father and her older sister.

"Mayu?"

"Mimi-nee, about earlier...what do you mean that you're engaged?", Mayura asked with playful narrowed eyes, pouty lips. "Hm~?"

Yukari looks normal, Mayura's eye twitches, does that mean their mother already knows about this? Mayura feels betrayed...

She put it down and averted her eyes away, "It's an arranged marriage, Mayura, that's why I haven't told you yet", she explained.